It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia professor kills self during class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Maybe he was demonstrating the laws of gravity...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Sounds like a seen from, " The Omen ". Very odd.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

To commit suicide means you are not in the right frame of mind.

This is not true at all. Maybe some suicidal people are "not in the right frame of mind" but you don't have to be out of your mind to be suicidal.

And I say this as someone who knows people who have unexpectedly killed themselves or secretly attempted suicide, and they were no less conflicted than I.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
...the article said he had a history of depression and suicidal thoughts... mind control?... well, yeah, sure, if you consider how powerful psychosis can be... sad but at least he's not suffering anymore...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I dunno, maybe it's because I really just don't understand suicide in the first place. Or maybe because I don't like physical pain. But I could never imagine intentionally jumping head first over a railing for any reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Actually, he didnt die from the fall. He died from severe head injuries sufferred from a trauma to the head. Someone rang the Police at 5.25pm when they found him....he died at 6.05pm, a while after he hit the ground.

Anyway, suicide is a cry for help. It does not mean that a person is "sick in the Head".
Being a Russian immigrant, perhaps he wasnt coping with the American Dream. Perhaps his ideas werent fully understood? Maybe the wife wanted a divorce? There could be a myriad of things, right thru to money problems (tho you wouldnt think on 2 academic salaries)

Unfortunately, I have personally known 5 people who have committed suicide. (damn, I hope Im not the Link???)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Well Your comment is useless since NO ONE EVER DIES FROM THE FALL DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOT ONE PERSON NOT EVER.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join