It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

former president Eisenhower warns of nwo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I knew eisenhower was a good guy and here he is warning us of the nwo or "military industrial complex", this was his farewell adress as president in 1961 just before JFK took over. Anyways watch the video which by the way is quite a rare video

www.youtube.com...

and please comment and tell me what you think

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
please go easy on me this is my first thread

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Its a great speech for sure...

He tried to warn us, but we didnt listen...

Im sure most people have seen/heard this on ATS... Even still, it still sends shivers down my spine

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblasini569
I knew eisenhower was a good guy and here he is warning us of the nwo or "military industrial complex", this was his farewell adress as president in 1961 just before JFK took over. Anyways watch the video which by the way is quite a rare video

and please comment and tell me what you think

There ya go.

Eisenhower struck the deal with the Aliens. Grrrr.....

Now they can stay here for as long as they like.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
yeah i know exactly what you mean its not exactly breaking news but nonetheless interesting

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
"only an alert and knowledgeable citizen......."

amazing stuff. I remember them 'good ol' days', when politicians showed some measure of respect for those that elected them

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yea right. The only difference was the media didn't cover them back then like they do today. Even the guys that wrote the Constitution thought the citizens were idiots unless you owned land.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
...prior to being potus, ike was a 5star general and that translates to 100% loyal to the military industrial complex... his infamous warning was made ON HIS WAY OUT of office... thats the same as being that little white dot on top of chicken poop...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

He also made us look extremely bad to the Soviet Union over the U-2 incident which had a direct impact on Kennedy's dealings with Kruschev causing us lose any hope freeing Cuba from Castro.

Big Presidential blooper there.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

lol, that story is nothing but hearsay.

I really doubt Eisenhower ever met with actual space aliens. Just a story.

People need to listen to this speech by Eisenhower instead of fantasizing about him meeting with aliens.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

He also made us look extremely bad to the Soviet Union over the U-2 incident which had a direct impact on Kennedy's dealings with Kruschev causing us lose any hope freeing Cuba from Castro.

Big Presidential blooper there.

...a blooper or an intentional facade?... the latter, imo, considering all the usofa corporate money invested in the soviet war machine... afterall, what good was our war machine if we didnt have someone equally as good to play with...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Haha, Hearsay...ya think....Gee...I wonder what it would be if it wasn't heresay????

D.I.S.C.L.O.S.U.R.E

In other words, we'll never know.

BUT

What Eisenhower was alluding (spelling?) to was similar to what JFK was alluding to and what Robert Morning Sky alludes to....And Alex Collier....the list goes on....

new topics

top topics

join