It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself, backtothefuture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hi, in introducing myself I have chosen a name, apt to one of my numerous perspectives on and of life, which is that throughout human endevour the world has constantly followed a path of back to the future. Whether failed civilisations and lost technologys and abilitys or world defining events such as extinctions of dinosaurs resulting in a step back and creating the fundamentals for a new future, human existance.

I am open to persuasion and I hope to persuade, via the narrow confines of my wordly experiences and knowledge. I am also open to spelling mistakes, and other mistakes as a common fault of my species, which as with everyone else I picked up along the way during evolution processes.
I keep in touch with current/world affairs and often have opinions/views which seem out of sync with many, but I see that disparity to be relative to the mass ignorant beliefs & views which support and maintain the present monster which some call "world order" or "new world order"and which I call ignorant deceptive malicious chaos.

Humans are generally quite happy creatures of which I am one, given the correct circumstance but although I can laugh and smile with ease at many a fancy, in my heart I hold the burdon of reality, or my perspective of it.
I look forward to many a discussion and hope that in my time from this point onwards, the world does not go too far back to the future while we all share and discuss our perspectives on and of reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Backtothefuture

Hi Backtothefuture, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yeah you will do fine here..

Dont let the Naaaaa Sayers bother you

Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

dont mind Sauron...just doing his job...

Post up and we'll be seeing you on the boards....

new topics

top topics

join