It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame Reinstates WR Floyd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Notre Dame Reinstates WR Floyd

rivals.yahoo.com

After three alcohol related incidents, Floyd is back at ND. Brian Kelly stated his decision was based on a "gut feeling".
(visit the link for the full news article)

rivals.yahoo.com
edit on 4-8-2011 by aero56 because: link

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
WR Floyd not only has three alcohol related incidents on his file, but he was also the number one suspect in a sexual assault of a Saint Mary's student in 2010. Because the young woman took her own life, her comments to friends were found to be inadmissible if the case went to court.
I live near the campus and there is outrage about this guy. I love my ND football, but that this guy is back, is very disturbing to me.

www.huskguys.com
edit on 4-8-2011 by aero56 because: link

edit on 4-8-2011 by aero56 because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am considering suggesting a thread move for this discussion to the BTS: People forum.

If you are into celebrities this is the place for you. The People Forum is the place on the Above Network for news and discussion regarding the famous and infamous.

Any objections?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I am considering suggesting a thread move for this discussion to the BTS: People forum.

If you are into celebrities this is the place for you. The People Forum is the place on the Above Network for news and discussion regarding the famous and infamous.

Any objections?

Not at all.

top topics

join