It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof. Kodama Exposes TEPCO/Govt Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Professor Tatsuhiko Kodama is the head of the Radioisotope Center at the University of Tokyo. On July 27, he appeared as a witness to give testimony to the Committee on Welfare and Labor in Japan's Lower House in the Diet.

This guy is a very well educated nuclear physician, (a medical doctor). He knows a lot about how dangerous radioactive isotopes can be to human bodies, since that is his field of study.

Not only that, he is the head of the Radioisotope Center at Univ of Tokyo, so hopefully someone will listen to his words and understand how dire the situation really is.

He points out in the first video the effects of various isotopes on the body, he talks about various areas in the immediate fallout zone near the plant and how confused and bewildered they are. He mentions they had a few dozen devices provided by the US Military but no one could read the manual until some of his associates showed up to help them.

He said that the radiation effects from a nuclear bomb will dissipate to one thousandth within a year, but the radiation effects of a meltdown dissipate only by a tenth.

He describes a whole host of aspects of this, right there on the Lower House floor in the Japanese Diet (Their version of Parliament or Congress). Wiki on Japanese Diet

He explains why radiation is so dangerous to cell replication, and that during replication it is at it's most vulnerable point, etc.

Please people listen to what this guy has to say. I think he is awesome for getting angry right there on the Diet floor. Absolutely amazing spirit this man has.

Spread this video around please I think this deserves air time.

Thanks to Emachine for showing me this video.

join