It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Revolution is Spirit Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is a song set to some footage from an upcoming documentary on the Melancthon Mega-quarry. The real revolution is the evolution of the spirit.

I thought this song had a great message and that everyone should listen to it.

The Songwriter and guitar player in the video is Thahoketoteh. He Carries the Burden Of Peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Very cool sentiment.

I think many people all over the world are beginning to see this is the reality; except for those poor stubborn fools who just think it's a "load of hippie BS."

I think it's easy to see the truth if you simply look inwardly. I don't find eyes closed, think no thoughts meditation to be very helpful. I think it's best to place yourself in a peaceful place, somewhere that nature still remains in the concrete world, and keep your eyes open. See the beauty and majesty of the world around you, and nature. The Earth is so very sacred, yet there are so many willing to kill her for profit; and truly, they have. She isn't dead yet but she won't survive much longer.

Go outside at night, all alone, somewhere private and safe, and simply look up at the sky, and talk to God. You can call it God, The Great Father, The Great Spirit, Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, whatever you prefer. It is all the same thing. It isn't an old man with a beard who watches you pee. It isn't anything like a human because it isn't stuck in a meatcage like we are.

You will learn that God is real, it's the universal consciousness. It's the ocean where souls go to swim until they find their next meatbag to inhabit. I call the body a meatcage or a meattrap. It's not who you are.

It's like a car; you buy it and it's nice and you like it a lot, but when you put too many miles on it, it started breaking down more and more often, and you like it less and less, and then finally, the transmission dies, and you just know it's too expensive to replace. You leave that junker by the side of the road and what do you do? You save up and buy yourself a new one.

That is the same thing going on here. You are the driver, and the car is your meatbag. Once your meatbag breaks down and dies, you simply get out until you can afford another. If your karma is bad because you didn't learn enough this time around, you may find yourself in a different species of meatbag, but you will eventually transcend all meatbags, and then you too will be another infintesimal part of the universal consciousness known as God. You already are now, you're simply too focused on driving your meatbag around to remember that it isn't who you are.

You are so much more. It's like looking at the surface of the ocean and thinking, hmm, this is dull and there's really nothing to it. But there is immense depth and you don't have to read some moldy old tome written by humans, be they kings or manipulators, striving to control every aspect of your life through fear of a hot cavern underground where you will be burnt and tortured for all time.

You just need your soul and God and both are with you always. Take off the shackles of organized religion and find your OWN relationship with God. Or whatever God is.

And when I say "you" it isn't directed at anyone specifically, but it's aimed at EVERYONE generally.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That's Right!

Everyone back in your cages!

If you think you're free, you are!
Just use your imagination!

Plug back in and hear the sweet rhythm
Go to sleep America
Go to sleep

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Prime-Vector

Wake up please. We have won before we can win again.Blood will be shed sorry we waited to long. Think of those you love and ask yourself,is that not worth dying for.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by madskillz777

Wake up please. We have won before we can win again.Blood will be shed sorry we waited to long. Think of those you love and ask yourself,is that not worth dying for.

Anything to be a martyr. What makes this different than someone else's willingness to commit suicide for GOD?
They think the God protects their family and so it is the same ideology. A wrong one.

Anyone that says different is an Archon. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Unless you are calling for a violent upheaval or it goes bang bang or boom, you probably won't get an awful lot of stars for this. That's because this is a haven for ex-military men who are trained to fight and kill. Not everyone of course but a healthy percentile. And then there's many juvenile "followers" who idolize the fighting men as well they should but I wouldn't say exactly representative of the nation as a whole though. Just a few acne faced boys. Good thread. Thanks for this. Needed a positive message for a change today. And I think you are right. Everything indicates this will be a spiritual evolution. It is the thing we lack the most. Spirit. Everything else we have in spades.

edit on 4-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
That's Right!

Everyone back in your cages!

If you think you're free, you are!
Just use your imagination!

Plug back in and hear the sweet rhythm
Go to sleep America
Go to sleep

Why not repeat your "pledge of allegiance" in your sleep too?
If you are going to be indoctrinated... you may as well do it right.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I'm not calling for a violent uprising. Just cause the bloodline members only know Order out of chaos doesn't mean everyone else does. I was sharing a great song on spiritual evolution with members. regardless if your in the military or a cop or whatever this song may speak to you.

The creater of the song sure has a great idea. as well this is a song showing the beautiful landscape of kanekota( native land in ontario canada) they are trying to destroy the land to build a MEGA quarry that will mess up the land around there.

We can obtain peace, look around at other countries that are trying to do it without violence, some are succeeding some arent.

if we say we arent going to try because this n that then obviously nothing will work.

Keep spreading the good message !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Can someone point out a few ways in which we are 'spiritually evolving'? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

In my opinion we are not happy about our state of being, therefor we are asking questions about our role has human. Many people wouldn't turn to they usual suspect for answers....many turn deep inside of themselves.
Would we see this as a spiritual evolution???

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
reply to post by Balkan

In my opinion we are not happy about our state of being, therefor we are asking questions about our role has human. Many people wouldn't turn to they usual suspect for answers....many turn deep inside of themselves.
Would we see this as a spiritual evolution???

As far as I can tell, mankind has always been searching for the 'truth' about themselves. Whether we found any answers or not is debatable, but how has our 'spirit' evolved from that? As far as I can tell we know no more now than we ever did about the 'spirit' or anything in regards to it.

If anything, I look at the world, and I would state if we did have a 'spirit', that we are devolving.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Some time ago, the search was only performed by the few, hence some old master that tried to guild other people.
Now today we can see a great amount of people like you and I that have a job and a so called banal social life, but still we seek the unknown like many philosher back then did .
As for the spirit...this in my view is a speculation not a fact...the fact is that we do in general know that something is wrong under the sun.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
reply to post by Balkan

Some time ago, the search was only performed by the few, hence some old master that tried to guild other people.
Now today we can see a great amount of people like you and I that have a job and a so called banal social life, but still we seek the unknown like many philosher back then did .
As for the spirit...this in my view is a speculation not a fact...the fact is that we do in general know that something is wrong under the sun.

As far as I can tell, the 'search' is still only performed by a few (what I've coined 'Nu-Age'). The majority of people don't still seem to be having a 'spiritual awakening', as far as I can tell anyway. We live in a particularly precarious time, and in times of fear humankind has a undeniable history of reaching for supernatural help and intervention.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

As far as I can tell, the 'search' is still only performed by a few (what I've coined 'Nu-Age'). The majority of people don't still seem to be having a 'spiritual awakening', as far as I can tell anyway. We live in a particularly precarious time, and in times of fear humankind has a undeniable history of reaching for supernatural help and

intervention.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

Yes you right many people have not reach the path of freedom....if I may call it this way.
It doesn't matter who has reach the understanding of it All...what matter is that you keep your questions directed in worse, the answer of our life will be find inside of your heart.
When clarity comes to you this will be follow by great undesirable truth, sometime you will refute them and some time you will find them uplifting.
All this will make you closer to the like...you will be attracted to light minded people as they will be attracted to you...it work both way.
There you will find people with no dogma or superstition, people with great in site like yours...can you grasp the future.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

How are we spiritually Evolving?

spiritual evolution isn't the same as regular evolution where you notice changes on the outside of the human body.

You evolve mentally in a way. Look at Buddha ( the original ) Buddha meditated all the time and was one with him self and the universe, he spiritually evolved through meditation as many have before and still do today.

if you haven't met your spirit guide yet, then you have not spiritually evolved at all.

native mohawks believe that everyone has a spirit guide, a protector that watches over them, and when you are spiritually read to speak with them then you will.

I know of a few people that have spoken with there own spirit guide, and have seen others, perhaps you should speak with them regarding spiritual evolution
edit on 5-8-2011 by Prime-Vector because: spelling errors

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Sorry, I just don't see any more of a 'spiritual revolution' than I did in the 60s. It's the same hoopla about peace and love, and as usual, when pressed for details you have no real answers at all. I should ask other people? Um, you made the thread and the claim and you're deferring me to other people for answers??

Ironically, I am extremely well-versed in spiritualism and 'spirit guides', I have many friends still into it today, and I never got any more answers from that/them than I am from you in this thread (and other threads of the same topic).

If you find empowerment from your beliefs, than great, I'm all for it. But really, I just don't see any substance to yours and others claims that we are 'spiritually evolving' whatsoever.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join