It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am supposed to be working but I am just surfing ATS....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
lazy me.

oh well... I can't really do anymore at the moment cos I have to wait on other people to finish their work so I can get on with mine...

so what else I am supposed to do? it is boring so might as well just pass the time on ATS....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Time spent very well lol I mean you could be wasting time on Facebook lol. Thanks for making the right choice!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

I hate facebook.

I would rather clean up after my dog rather than spend time on that site.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I agree. I deleted my,account a long time ago. To much bs to addictive and to time consuming.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

To much bs to addictive
Addictive? I don't really get that. Everyone claims it's addictive but I just can't see how. Yeah, it has a cool little chat feature...but christ, what else could keep your attention? Those stupid games? I mean WTF about Facebook is so god damn addictive. It allows you to keep in touch with friends. What kind of moronic sheep spends all day on there posting status updates and posting to peoples walls? Get a god damn life...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I think part of the "addictiveness" comes from the ability to keep tabs on people in your life. It takes about a day to get over the convenience of talking to people though. I quit using facebook and I haven't felt any regret about it.

Feels good to have a little privacy.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I think its about the knowing of what everyone is doing and having the ability to share what your doing or what's on your mind in the push of a button you become the center of attention not to mention a lot of people network that way now. I suppose it provides a sense of feeling connected to others without a lot of effort.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
dude that's me every day! supposed to be working but spend all day surfing ATS and various other websites LMAO i'm waiting for the day they lock me out of the internet.. that will be a very sad day indeed.. i love my job

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm supposed to be finishing my continuing education that must be done by Aug 6th so my license doesn't expire... but I'm on ATS. Sooooo F'n addicting!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You all do know that if you are working for a business and they use a server,your activities on the INTERNET are mostly likely being monitored.

The amount of time you spend on it and even the web sites you visit.

It is all there to be used against you someday.

So you may want to think a minute before connecting.

Plus playing Solitaire is the normal practice,instead of working.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

LOL well it is 5 o'clock so it is time to go home.

I am permitted to browse the web

have a good night

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Funny, I surf and post on ATS while at work quite a bit. I hate it because ATS is a blocked site by my employer so I surf on my droid.

It seems that the really juicy subjects come oozing to the surface while I'm at work, and I totally lack the technical know-how to add links and whatnot using my phone.

Just tonight I was enthralled in some subject matter here on ATS when an employee came to me saying there had been some accident.

No worries, it was a no injury, no property damage incident. So I spent three and a half hours doing the accident investigation, taking pictures, filling out paperwork, administering drug tests, all the while thinking how pointless everything I was doing is in the grand scheme of things. I wish I could explain to the members of ATS and the entire US just how freaking meaningless every aspect of our lives has become.

I hate my job. I love ATS. It is important to come here and relate to people. In our lives, relation is often times deemed a dangerous "slippery slope".

If the people you supervise realize you are human, they might exploit it. Yikes.

Effing corporate ideology. It's a plague. I wish everybody would just quit their jobs. Bring the world to a screaching halt. Make the CEO's $h*t their silk undies.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
urgh!!

Monday am - and I am still waiting on other people to finish or even do their effing job so I can do mine.. so I am just checking out ATS again and reading the news forums.

I have a lot to do but can't do it because I have to wait.

!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join