It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breasts, Babies and Milk A TSA Red Alert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
What threats are you talking about?

Independent of the topic, there are threats to America. There always have been and always will be. The question that remains is what is the alternative, because the only ones I've come up with would only be slightly better at best or much worse.

Surely you don't think babies, the elderly, and the handicapped should have to go through cancer causing machines, or be groped and have their diapers removed because of some vague threats that the corporate government sells us?

I think the rules should be applied to all equally, yes. That does not, however, create approval of our current security mechanisms. I read what you want to read.

The rules....please.
What threats await us if we don't let them take all of our freedoms away? And, please don't tell me they haven't taken all of our freedoms away, because I KNOW they haven't. Yet.
The rules aren't meant for all of us chap, just us that have no power. If they want a plane to blow up, the will blow it up. If you have to ask, who is "they", this post will not help you.

The freedoms that are gone did not go away over night, but over the past 200+ years. Shoot, they began eroding the Constitution before the ink was dry so let's not pretend that America was ever really all that it should be.

The main reason, is because people are scared of freedom. I don't fly unless there is no way around it, so I hop a flight roughly once or twice a decade. I understand your position, but I think you underestimate the threats and overly condemn the government.

I have no love for the government, you'll notice I'm a staunch libertarian, so you confuse disagreement with individuals as acceptance of government. It's not true, but I've yet to hear many ideas of how to fix it that aren't simplistic and unworkable.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join