It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breasts, Babies and Milk A TSA Red Alert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Very short and sweet,
Teddy is 4 months old, He likes his Moms breast milk,
Teddy says yum yum give me some.
Teddy's mom, my 27 year old daughter and her husband, and Teddy, were stopped and had to surrender his yummy yum milk to the wonderful ever loving ever caring and compassionate TSA,
it was a 'suspected liquid', the dangerous breast milk kind.
It was then explosive vapor tested, contaminated, and discarded.
Amazing, just amazing.
God Bless the TSA and thank you for making things so much safer.
God Bless the USA.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have read before somewhere that a mother had to taste the milk before they would let her bring it on the flight!
Absolutely SHAMEFUL! This world has gone INSANE!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

They were detained and all searched, the opportunity to 'taste test' wasnt even offered.
The entire premise is INSANE.
I have a cool head and a long fuse, but this has fired up the deep.

2 bags
1 stroller
1 diaper bag
1 carry on
A nerdy professor
A nerdy mom
and 4th month old terror teddy.

Yeah, taking a bite outta crime.

edit on 3-8-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I fly with my two infants often. If you just read what is allowed and is not allowed to go through a check point you would know that only a few oz of fluid may pass. Why subject youself to the scrutiny of the TSA and hold up the line when you can just read the rules.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

The only way they will stop is if people boycott the airlines!!! Time to start the cross country road trips!! Those were the days!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
I fly with my two infants often. If you just read what is allowed and is not allowed to go through a check point you would know that only a few oz of fluid may pass. Why subject youself to the scrutiny of the TSA and hold up the line when you can just read the rules.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thank you and yes it was less than 3 oz,
very well traveled they are, very aware.
Your input is appreciated.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I have read before somewhere that a mother had to taste the milk before they would let her bring it on the flight!
Absolutely SHAMEFUL! This world has gone INSANE!

I think they should make the TSA agents taste test it if they are that worried. Or is that opening up a whole new can of worms?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am in Canberra Australia, and have been watching this with interest. Over the last week on our news program's here in Australia they announced (I think it was about 2-3 days ago) that they will be introducing Airport scanners/Xray machines into our Airlines.They have stated that what they will be using in our airports is a basic scanner - it show a general/generic outline (all the forms are exactly the same), if you have something on you then it is highlighted yellow in the area that its picked up on. The first trial starts next week dont quote me on that, but it is soon).

www.smh.com.au...
The above article give you an idea of what they scanners are showing.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

The Association of Asia Pacific Airlines criticism came as US President Barack Obama intensified pressure on countries such as Australia to introduce the controversial technology as he took responsibility for lapses by intelligence and security agencies in the attempted Christmas Day bombing of a Northwest Airlines jetliner. Mr Obama directed the Department of Homeland Security to strengthen international partnerships on aviation screening through greater use of imaging technology. But the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines warned the reaction to such incidents smacked of the need to be seen to be doing something, rather than thinking through the appropriate action.

Why the hay do the US Gov need to pressure other countries into their will, we are doing fine, we have no issue with terrorism, we are not the ones seeing people coming onto planes with explosives and the like. Getting a little sick of the pressure they seem to put on others when they want something! GM Products are another example.....Sorry digressed a bit there
lol

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i've been boycotting the airlines since 2003, and it feels like i'm the only one.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just for a little more clarity,
the milk was in proper bottles, proper weight and being transported correctly,
the attending TSA agents were ordered by observing supervision in suits to perform the procedures,
there was no triggerable offense to react, no questionable activity,
and there was more focus put on the families 'reaction' to the testing than on the testing itself,
even the attending TSA questioned the process and was apologetic and did not understand why it was being ordered.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

They were more interested in the reactions of the family? I would like more information on this, anything said etc. if possible. I have always felt that this is the tip of the iceberg in their use of conditioning. Doing these things on purpose to people to not only make a impact on the victims but also for a show to others in line.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by drifter1109

They were more interested in the reactions of the family? I would like more information on this, anything said etc. if possible. I have always felt that this is the tip of the iceberg in their use of conditioning. Doing these things on purpose to people to not only make a impact on the victims but also for a show to others in line.

Yes,
The TSA agent was very uncomfortable performing the procedure and kept turning and questioning the validity of it and was motioned by the onlooking suits to continue, as my daughter became even more upset and son in law became agitated at her being upset, the suits did the whisper whisper pointing crap, as the bags were opened and teddys supplies emptied out spilling all over, the agent was very shaken and questioned the validity even again, and the suits pointed and motioned with hand covering smirked mouths to carry on, the agent began helping to put items back into the bags and was motioned to stop assisting.
It was the worst tsa experience I've witnessed, and I do not even consider those in charge to be fellow countrymen.
I'm sure this experience will be shared by many more to come, and at even more venues other than air terminals very soon.
I'll refrain from sharing my personal thoughts and wishes for the offending parties.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good to see that these things are living up to their name. What I dont understand is how our STOOOOOPID Government, after seeing that GERMANY had issues with these things, still thought it a good idea to install them - Go figure....
travel.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

No,
you are NOT the only one.
Somehow I think we have to do more. These criminals are stealing everything from us. Slowly, and internationally.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I see videos of it all the time and hear people telling me that it's ok that they are doing it...it's like the stepford wives or something, really strange....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Happily...this is why I don't fly, ever. But have been a breastfeeding mommy of three and would be so offended to be what, "searched" or "suspected" of something? Makes a girl want to scream, and loud.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't really see the problem. A few points:

1) The rules are clearly posted and available well in advance. Plan accordingly.

2) Why would you bring breast milk when most mothers have two lovely and ergonomic breast milk transportation devices permanently affixed to their chests, and they are just oozing with nutritional goodness (literally).

3) I love to read all the complaining, but I'd love to know what they alternative is because threats do exist, and by some of the world most backward and ridiculous nutbags we've come across in a while.

Peace
KJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So maybe she should have just planned on feeding Teddy the old fashioned way.
Likely no one would have noticed.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

What threats are you talking about?
Surely you don't think babies, the elderly, and the handicapped should have to go through cancer causing machines, or be groped and have their diapers removed because of some vague threats that the corporate government sells us?
The rules....please.
What threats await us if we don't let them take all of our freedoms away? And, please don't tell me they haven't taken all of our freedoms away, because I KNOW they haven't. Yet.
The rules aren't meant for all of us chap, just us that have no power. If they want a plane to blow up, the will blow it up. If you have to ask, who is "they", this post will not help you.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

You aren't the only one my friend I haven't flown since 2001. To be honest, I like driving better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join