It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You disagree with immigration,are pro-life, or are for free speech = Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is psychosis. It has to be. I really hope these people are sane.
DHS is claiming people that are against abortion are terrorists or for free speech. I hope they don't feel that way.
Can people have a differing opinion without them being a extremist?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

typical western government bull****.If these people are so liberal then surely that means being tolerant of all views?I find that the liberals are very intolerant of the intolerant!To tolerate doesn't mean that you support all views but you put up with them i.e.to tolerate.Just another step in their communist like plan they want all to be nice little slaves and work for pennies and be grateful to them.
edit on 3/8/2011 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The problem with anti-immigration and anti-abortion views aren't the views themselves. It's what unfolds when those views are held by religious extremists. You have bubba-effect people killing people they believe to be "illegal" on the border and you have other extremists blowing up family planning centers.

They are talking about right-wing extremists, not right-wing people.

I'm one of those commie-liberals who will be defending you right-wing people when/if SHTF but you need to be honest with yourselves and understand that those people are drawing attention to themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i see this as more of a classical manifestation that all cultures experience. the church has heretics, we used to have commies, and now we have terrorists.

its a unifying thing in a distinctly machiavellian way. keep the fear alive!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

No, they are not "drawing attention to themselves". The media is extremely picky about what crimes they cover and which crimes will go almost unheard of. Even liberals know this.

top topics

join