It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Recall election / AFP / Koch brothers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It seems the Koch-funded group, Americans for Prosperity has made an error with it's absentee ballot applications to voters with instructions to return the material after the date of the election. An honest mistake ?
No , this is normal American politics ,as is the news coverage of this story, buried.
Nothing here folks, get back to living your lifes.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Meh...more Yahoo news propaganda. How this is a news piece strikes me odd. It is opinion, nothing more. I know plenty of Democrats in rural Wisconsin who are now staunch Walker supporters.

This recall election will get interesting. And I can guarantee you that whoever loses their election will cry foul. Whether Left or Right.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just posted the summary of this story to a thread Daddy Bare has going. unfortunately his seems to be pro-Walker and anti-labor (jus my opinion). anyway, OP I'm glad you posted, at least I know there's someone looking at the other side. Freedom Works, Americans for Prosperity and the Koch boys drive me bonkers. trying to keep abreast of their propaganda is a job in and of itself. & I don't know how to link (yet) so I can't link his thread ........ sorry

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

The post you refer to by Daddybare ,sites , MacIver News Service, which is not a news source at all, but a right wing educational center.
Funny but when most people are living from check to check, I wonder where all these organizations with catchy down home names spring up from, and get their big money.

new topics

top topics

join