It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**White House Insider: "Everyone Stunned At How Little Barack Obama Understands"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Anyway, I will admit that it is entertaining to me to watch libs get their panties in a wad every time a story about this person shows up. Same as happens whenever Palin gets in the news, the hyperventilatingly (new word) desperate shrillness of the liberal responses are worth some chuckles.

As equally as Righties stomping their back porches - - - wagging their flags - - - drooling at the mouth - - - being armchair politicians.

Speaking of shrillness - - Palin could use voice coaching.

More "armchair dart board" politicking.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

You just like watching liberals get upset over lies from your imaginary friend?
That is kind of sad.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well, as cuervo so excellently stated, there is not any way to prove authenticity one way or another.

So ...

Well there's no way to prove he is really a defect of some kind from the whitehouse. Yes, we can theorize the possibility that he is, but nobody can prove it. If your ony evidence for the OP is that we cannot prove he isn't working for the whitehouse then this is going beyond silly. This article is making the claim he works for the whitehouse, it has nothing more to show for it.

Anyway, I will admit that it is entertaining to me to watch libs get their panties in a wad every time a story about this person shows up.

So this is what this is to you? You don't care that this source is baseless, that it may be spreading misinformation, all you care about is attacking liberals and Obama? This is denying ignorance for you? To me I seem to detect some venom coming from you? Are you angry that Bush was treated badly during his presidency and this is payback?

Same as happens whenever Palin gets in the news, the hyperventilatingly (new word) desperate shrillness of the liberal responses are worth some chuckles.

You cannot blame others for putting Palin into the position she is now, for the most part she did it herself. Neither can you compare this story to the level of media attention Palin has received, that's alittle deluded if you ask me. If this anonymous guy, who for all we know may just be a 15year kid from Eureka California, is enough for you to get back at the liberals, then more power to you I guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

How about if you explain to us first how it is that YOU can't understand why it would possibly be that we can't prove they are authentic?

I understand clearly. There are a number of rightwing sources claiming that a whitehouse insider is giving them information about the goings on in the Obama administration. There are no sources to prove that this anonymous individual is really from the whitehouse, there's no source to prove that there is even an individual making this claim.

You can't prove that the source is authentic. You admitted it right there.

There's nothing more that people need to understand from that.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

How little things change

The old "I heard John Mccain has a black baby" routine.

New day, same BS huh SG?

Remember when they "accidentally" misspelled Barrack's name OSAMA on a ballot somewhere...

Where's that birth certificate BTW?

He is now an illegal Alien, Muslim, black panther, marxist and now we learn that he is also retarded.

Good lord

Take care SG

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Personally, it gives me hope that the defunct two party system both hate Obama. It gives me hope because if they are totally against Obama then he just might be shaking things up. The job of the President is not to legislate. It is absolutely silly for the President to even be involved in legislation before it is legislated. I recognize some of the people on these boards so quick to jump on the hate Obama bandwagon (who are iron clad supporters of less executive power) using this example of Obama being weak against the establishment of Dem/Rupub powerhouses, to degrade the President. The fact is Obama should never be involved in legislation before its voted on. This is why we have separations of powers. We should have a weak president when it comes to legislation. Washington politics needs to go away. Legislatures should vote amongst themselves and submit a bill to the President. It is only then that the President should vote up or down on it. It is also possible for legislature to send the President two or three different bills, with different plans. The President can then pick which one is most appropriate.

Come on people! Don't forget we have divisions of powers for a reason. It appears those who understand this the most are the first to jump headlong into this story pointing a finger at an indecisive President, when it clearly is not his job to legislate.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
I understand clearly. There are a number of rightwing sources claiming that a whitehouse insider is giving them information about the goings on in the Obama administration. There are no sources to prove that this anonymous individual is really from the whitehouse, there's no source to prove that there is even an individual making this claim.

Even if there really is an insider - - - his opinion is as bias as Centurions. Hardly objective.

An interesting thing to me is - - - the historian group that rates the presidents - - routinely shuffles the order in accordance to how their administration affected America. As America changes - - - all things past change how they affected the future.

No matter what Obama has done so far - - it is way too early to know what his affect on this country is. IMO - - it is way too early to judge his decisions (his administrations decisions).

edit on 5-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster:

All he ever said was that if we really want it, and are willing to press for it, that he'd open the way for us to have it. He's tried to open it up for us, and he's paid heavily for trusting that we'd be behind him as he did it.

I choose only this line from your post, as it is something I have always been curious of when stated by those that support the Pretender to the Throne of Amerika.

Just exactly HOW has Obama ever tried to open "IT" up for We the People... where exactly is/was his transparency? I would appreciate it if you could enlighten me/anyone else just HOW he has included We the People in his plans to make the necessary changes he so eloquently spoke of during the courtship before the "election".

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Pretender to the Throne of Amerika.

You writing a movie script?

Can you get any more dramatic?

How totally ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

No matter what Obama has done so far - - it is way too early to know what his affect on this country is. IMO - - it is way too early to judge his decisions (his administrations decisions).

edit on 5-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Maybe not you, but exactly how long did people give the previous president before jumping his case for everything - real or imagined?

Obama has hardly earned the pass you and others so desperately seem to want to give him. His attempts to fix the economy have failed and failed miserably.

So, no - it is not too early to judge obama on the economy AND keeping his campaign promises.

My recent favorite, BTW, was obama saying - now - that he never promised change tomorrow ...

Yes, we "know". It's all Bush's fault that obama can't deliver on his promises.

So very lame ...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

How about if you explain to us first how it is that YOU can't understand why it would possibly be that we can't prove they are authentic?

You can't prove that the source is authentic. You admitted it right there.

There's nothing more that people need to understand from that.

Uh, except ATS is a conspiracy theory site.

And you can't prove that the allegations are not true.

The most you have going for your beliefs is hoping, wishing, and praying that they aren't true. Because of the fool it would make out of all of obama's supporters. That's what's really behind all this blind support for obama, isn't it? Not wanting to look like idiots yourselves for falling for obama's BS ...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undertough
reply to post by centurion1211

You just like watching liberals get upset over lies from your imaginary friend?
That is kind of sad.

Yes, because if liberals truly acted like adults they could just ignore the things and people they don't like - or just not vote for them.

But that's just it, they can't. Instead they have to resort to personal insults against fellow members and/or the people in the news that scare them so.

How hypocritical for some here to decry that what "anonymous" says might not be true after knowingly engaging in spreading and posting false statements about people on the opposite end of the political spectrum themselves.

edit on 8/6/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Uh, except ATS is a conspiracy theory site.

This being a conspiracy website doesn't excuse misinformation, or false information. If you're going to make a baseless accusation or claim about an individual, it'd be best to have the facts backed up.

I don't think you do this website any justice by excusing ignorance or any need for evidence merely because this is a conspiracy website. I actually find this insulting as a member of this forum.

And you can't prove that the allegations are not true.

You can't prove that I'm not a millionaire.
You can't prove that Obama is not a reptillian.
I can't prove that Palin is not really a man and her kids are not really her kids and that there's some deep conspiracy.

You see how that works?

Do you think this line of reasoning will work under a court of law?

The most you have going for your beliefs is hoping, wishing, and praying that they aren't true. Because of the fool it would make out of all of obama's supporters. That's what's really behind all this blind support for obama, isn't it? Not wanting to look like idiots yourselves for falling for obama's BS ...

I don't see why I have to hope this isn't true? There's no evidence to prove this is true in the first place, so I'm not sure what I have to hope for? As for Obama's "BS", yes I am well aware of many of Obama's BS, but the faults of Obama doesn't excuse the misinformation or lies being spread. Just another strawman.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

How totally ridiculous.

No more dramatic than some of the stuff that has come about during
this Administration. I asked a legit couple of questions...and of course....it was something basically unimportant that was the subject of focus...
...that's cool...the choices people make tell the story.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

How totally ridiculous.

No more dramatic than some of the stuff that has come about during
this Administration. I asked a legit couple of questions...and of course....it was something basically unimportant that was the subject of focus...
...that's cool...the choices people make tell the story.

Its politics.

I'd say "selected" Bush is a more appropriate contender for Pretender to the Throne. Oh! How dare I

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Personally, I liked the Bush era economy better than the way it is now.

He "inherited" a positive economy from Clinton.

Then trashed it.

Did you know about the fuzzy math of Bush's expenses? The war(s) is not included.

I wouldn't say an economy fueled by Dot Coms that later failed in droves was all positive. Clinton had a deficit of 191b in 2000, eight years and two wars later Bush had 330b, but Obama just three years later is at 1.4t.....

I agree that Bush's 330b was out of control and needed correcting, but what do you call 1.4t? I call it insane...
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xtrozero because: grammer

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, several days after posting this I think we can ALL say that it is ever so clear that Obama & Company
is way in over his head on the economy and how to get any substancial recovery effort off the ground-let alone even think one up.

I believe we will see a mass exodus of Dem Staffers from Obama camp-real soon.

The "People ARE PISSED" is the common attitude displayed in public.

Obama is the Titanic and this comes to mind.....:

And the Band Played On......

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just dont understand how those who were so quick to call Bush dumb are so unwilling to say anything about Obama.

Yea. They are both morons.

Difference is, one side can actually sit back and say they screwed up with their choice, the other side cant.

When you cant accept a failure, you will always be unable to win.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

The one thing that almost everyone did agree with was how “idiotic”, “moronic”, “pathetic”, “self-serving”, “arrogant”, and “scary” President Obama’s role was during the process. Those are actual descriptions used against the president, and most of them came from Democrats. Everyone stunned over how little Barack Obama understands about anything.

Sorry we knew this guy had nothing in 2007 and 2008 when he ran a non-stop campaign for two years. If anyone paid attention to that campaign you could only come to two conclusions: He was a stone cold Marxist ideologue; and he was totally unprepared for the demands of the job!

He is a two dimensional piece of cardboard in an empty suit who can do ONE THING very well. He can read a prepared speech off a teleprompter in front of an adoring crowd. That's it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I just dont understand how those who were so quick to call Bush dumb are so unwilling to say anything about Obama.

Yea. They are both morons.

Difference is, one side can actually sit back and say they screwed up with their choice, the other side cant.

When you cant accept a failure, you will always be unable to win.

Good point.

How could someone so dumb, mastermind this???

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join