It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this sound in the sky?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Could somebody tell me where this sound comes from? i finally recorded it i hear the sound alot atleast once a week or more, and i live in the Netherlands.

What is it?
edit on 3-8-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
sounds like fighter jets in the distance high in the sky?

could be the lands shape and the vibrations it makes when the wind blows on it a certain way
edit on 3-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
People are hearing this literally all over the world. Someone here on ATS posted a map marking where it's been reported.

I live in Oklahoma and I've heard it and didn't have a way to record it at the time I reported it here on ATS several months ago.

The opinions range from Thunderstorms in the distance and 'Thunder tunnels' to Top Secret Aircraft (RAMJETs), to UFOs, to Plate Shifts in the earth....*shrug*

Nice catch though

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
its the same sound like the one in the Florida recording and a few other places, sounds like a plane, but not just any plane, a B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS
its the same sound like the one in the Florida recording and a few other places, sounds like a plane, but not just any plane, a B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

But i don't understand, i hear this sound alot, even when there are no clouds, and i see no planes or anything, and our country does not have B-2 Spirit Stealth Bombers.. ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Since i've heard this Sound for the first Time, a few Month ago, i felt very scared.

Imo. this is not really good for a "Spy Plane" but possible,
compare this Sound with the Rocket Test BBC documented!
see it here

Maybe Space-Quakes?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I heard this sound 5 minutes ago AGAIN!
edit on 3-8-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here, a lot of good information, videos and ideas here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

I have heard this sound too and there are a few threads on it here too.

I heard this last week and the sky was clear of clouds and I couldn't see a thing! Not a plane or anything. It went on for about maybe 5mins..It started low, got louder then went to a low sound again and disappeared. I was sitting outside on my balcony having a cigarette and I thought a plane was going to fly over. I do live close to various airports, military base and the Kennedy Space Center so it could be anything but I saw nothing...Unless it was extremely high up but even then I can usually see something with use of binoculars....

I have been hearing this sound on and off for months. Each time I saw nothing. I see planes in the sky all the time and they don't sound like this but some of the jets that fly over sound similar to this.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
it's the plane that you didn't see.
my wife and i say '...there was another plane i didn't see today.'
it's loud rumbling and low.
seeing isn't always believing.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Could just be the groan of seismic events. Watch out for sink holes, earthquakes, and land slides around the country for a correlation to the sound.
Sink holes - Land pulling apart; Earthquakes - Either land pulling apart fast, or land crushing against itself making mountains. You don't live close to a volcano, do you? If so, keep an eye on it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

Hi! Would it be ok if I put your video in my thread? I'm trying to get as many as possible.....keep recording!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Breaches in the Earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere create an effect not unlike cracking the window of your car while you are whizzing down I-95 at 80 miles an hour. (Except the Earth is whizzing around the sun at a speed of roughly 67,000 miles an hour, into the Solar Winds, yeeHaa!) Bigger 'car' + larger 'window' + faster velocity + stronger winds = ROAR!!!

Ok, I just made that up. (Except the Earth's velocity. I looked it up. And the breaches. They're real. The rest is just pure conjecture that occurred to me just now.) But it makes a heckofalotta sense if I do say so myself

I have heard that exact same sound, OP. I live in the southeast... near-ish to the South Atlantic Anomaly-- our own personal breach in the magnetosphere.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good catch, friend; sounds almost exactly the same as has been recorded from around the world, yet no one has any idea what it really could be; I heard this myself last weekend at my home west of Atlanta, georgia, even went riding around to see if I could trace it to anything, but nothing... it also lasted for over an hour, yet seems to be omni-directional and there is no definite point of direction other than straight up...

seeker

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS

our country does not have B-2 Spirit Stealth Bombers.. ?

That you know of
No, but really nice catch.. NOt alot of people catch it. I know I Have experienced it in Pennsylvania, I haven’t posted anything because I live in a very populated area and there is a lot of “Noise” in the background.. and I don’t want it to just get blown away as noise pollution (:

I will however say while I was vacationing in the county a few weeks ago, I heard it.. we were on a “deserted” Farm playing paintball and we all just stopped, of course none of us had phones on us to record it but we all heard it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
interesting, I've never heard this sound before. Or perhaps dismissed it as a plane. I do wonder if these sounds are somehow connected to the mysterious hum in the province of Groningen. Roughly 2 % of the population hears it constantly but no one knows what it is. And just like the sound you recorded it was thought to have a mechanical source.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

lol, Silend, this is offtopic but, your avatar goes perfect with your statement.

ontopic: I hear this very same sound 2 sometimes 3 times on some days. I heard it just this past saturday twice. I live close to an airport so, airplane noise is now for the most part ignored, but what caught my attention is the length of the sound. It seemed to carry on for at least a good minute, but toward the end the sound faded in the distance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken
People are hearing this literally all over the world. Someone here on ATS posted a map marking where it's been reported.

I live in Oklahoma and I've heard it and didn't have a way to record it at the time I reported it here on ATS several months ago.

The opinions range from Thunderstorms in the distance and 'Thunder tunnels' to Top Secret Aircraft (RAMJETs), to UFOs, to Plate Shifts in the earth....*shrug*

Nice catch though

Hmm id like to see that map in this thread.

I personally heard this noise a couple months ago and there was no obvious cause for it and it's much like everyone said, it comes from no direction other than the sky. I thought it might have been thunder but it never stopped. Then I thought it might have been a plane but it never moved. It freaked me out.

Whatever in the world it is, shortly after it stopped, I saw several fighter jets patrolling the skies for the following twenty hours. That is no coincidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Same sound heard here. I hear it quite a bit. I live pretty high altitude, out in the country. I can see pretty far off in the distant skies. On a clear day, I can see that there are no aircraft in site. On the cloudy days, usually after those damn planes muck up the skies, I have heard it as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

Hey, Silend; a few quick questions:

Do you notice any OTHER anomalies that occur at the same time, or even just before you hear the sound?

For example, does it suddenly get eerily quiet in the neighborhood just before the sound?

Are you aware of any strange animal behavior, such as birds that suddenly stop chirping, or dogs starting to bark?

How long does the sound last? is it consistent or of various durations?

Does the sound appear to be coming from the same point in the sky or does it seem to be coming from a wide area all at once?

Can you give us some idea of the frequency of the sound (not audio frequency, rather how often the sound occurs), e.g., daily, weekly - or completely random or intermittent?

Have your neighbors or others in your household mentioned the sound to you? Do they hear and describe it the same way you do? If widespread, had the sound been reported in the local news? What is said about it?

And finally - if you were afforded a wild guess - what would YOU say it might be? What does it sound most like to YOU?

Thanks - and good luck!
edit on 8/3/2011 by Outrageo because: ?s

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join