It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Working Class Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Want a vacation? Let us follow in the footsteps of Congress and all take off until September 7th!

And just so you know.

Congress doesn't work much compared to the average American — the House of Representatives is only scheduled to meet for 123 days this year — and lawmakers take home their $174,000 salary no matter how many days they work

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

These politicians knew the debit ceiling deadline and did nothing about it. Why? So they could ram it through at the last minute, that is why. How can you receive something as important as this Monday morning and vote on it late Monday? Something as important as this was read, comprehended and agreed upon by all in less than a day. Not possible! Now, not a day later, they all scurry out of Washington like the rats that they are to take a recess until September 7th. This is unacceptable!

Shame on us and shame on them.

I know I will be at my congressman's door on September 7th to let him know just how I feel.

Will you?

Maybe I will bring all my neighbors along since I have been hearing nothing but complaints from them as well.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Grimbone because: Fixed Link

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i prefer not to walk in sewers or cess pools they might ruin my 10 year old shoes and 5 year old jeans.

cant say the smell is all that great couldnt even begin to carry enough air freshener to get the stink off me.

reminds me of getting sprayed by a skunk as well not going to get any dates that way.

alas i would then agian meh since when has congress ever had the time or listened to us peons.

join