It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has the most memorable avatars, and why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Lady Skadi's usually wearing something attractive/ sexy. Indirectly, if it wasn't for one of her avatars, the one I use wouldn't have caught my eye.

Randy's, Weedwhacker's and KatieVA's make me smile and hers is the best for months.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
PHAGE! Phage IS John Lithgow to me lol

Boncho, I can't help but laugh when I see his.

Signals, for some reason his avy creeps me out and I love aliens.

Ozweatherman
as long as he doesn't go all Chadwickus on me and change his avy to an unidentifiable non Hugh Jackman avy..... (inside joke you could say)

Oh and then there was my old avy that seemed to annoy people although they didn't even know the story behind it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef436073ec84.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes there are Nazi penguins in Antarctica, look out...they are going to take over the world with nuclear donuts

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I always liked tentikles. First its like: eeeek then its like: thats hot.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I place 2 liners in Christian threads.

I don't post that much, mostly debunking Elenin and Christianity stuff. I see Phage's a lot so it's memorable. That alien avatar a few posts up is super cool, but I don't post in Alien type threads because there seems little point - so I haven't seen it before. As for aliens, when I see motherships over major cities, I'll start to care.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I like Isaac's as it’s pretty different to most on here and I always know I’m about to read a very informative post.

Same goes for Phage's, though his posts tend to disappoint me mainly due to always being correct. lol

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is turning out to be a very good thread. I am going to address all my replies in this one thread so here goes

@Forevever Boncho is the red avatar with minimal posts I had first talked about. Good call!

@Bobaganoosh Your avatar is actually one that I also instantly recognise

@Kandinsky that was a pretty cool video, I definately recognised a few avatars in there, which reminds me. There is an avatar with a black hoodie, tinted snowboarding goggles and a gas mask with an urban backdrop. I love that one, it just screams BADASS!

One more came to mind this morning, Im not sure the users name but he has an avatar of Obama in a Superman costume, I find that one pretty funny for some reason.

Lets keep 'em comin

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

There are so many good ones....so, since you picked mine, I'll pick yours! You know, another good idea for a thread would be "The Most Disturbing Avatar".....there are a few that creep me out

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Good idea Kat...my old one got a lot of comments and many creeped out people...LOL. The mods made me take it down due to size I believe. You'd probably remember it....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/078d3d006a3b.gif[/atsimg]

BACON LIVES IN CANADA!!
edit on 2-8-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

lol...nice...

I'll have to say phage comes up as one of my most memorable avatars tbh...a few others but his takes the cake for me...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ohhhh yes I do! It was creepy, yet intriguing!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I can't believe I forgot you! I guess that means you fell out of the memorable catagory, but still - you have one of the best avatars!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/688a7e4d0b42.jpg[/atsimg]

I even spammed FB with it first time I saw it - I'm gonna do it again

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I;ve been drinking a bit tonight, and got bored. I am getting a kick out of reading this thread from 6 months ago

Boncho's avatar has changed to him being an element in the periodic table, though it's still red!

Haven't seen Phage post in a while, though I'm sure hes still active.

Ever since posting this thread there are many more users I can think of off the top of my head, someone mentioned the cat in the tin foil hat, Mblahnikluver is always memorable, as well as TheOneElectric.

A new memorable favorite of mine is ManHater, the avatar showing a girl with her head hung in her hands, as if she has given up. With a user name like Man Hater it's not hard to guess what she gave up on

TheDoctorsWife also sticks out for me. She smiling in her avatar, though it looks like the picture is cut in half. She recently posted a thread about her 21yr daughters heavy periods, asking for advice. I smirked and said to myself 'surely your husband must have some good advice' being The Doctors Wife.

Thank you all for humoring me, this thread has been one of the highlights of my stay here at ATS.

ETA: How could I forget the pig in the red rain boots standing in the puddle?! He's looking at the camera like 'why are you making me do this' bahahaha!
edit on 16-5-2012 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join