It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction/Seeking Help for Ron Paul Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not terribly into introductions, but I could use some advice.

A friend asked me to head up a local site in Connecticut for an October 10 Ron Paul sign-bomb. I'll be hanging out in my hometown at an information booth giving out bumper stickers, pamphlets, and free water. To anyone who supports or does not support the good doctor, what are some pivotal points you all think I should be sure to mention to those who stop to talk with me?

From supporters, I'd like to find out what reasons you all have for voting Paul. For the naysayers, I'd like to know your concerns with his candidacy (besides the fact that you don't think he stands a chance to win!) and through discussion find out what I may be in for when the day comes.

I voted for him in the last election, will do so again, and am aware of his policies myself, but I know there are many more knowledgeable folks on this site than me.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by abbottwestwind

Hi abbottwestwind, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join