It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA Agents Raid Wrong House & Slam Veteran On Ground

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Mods....
Why has this thread disappeared from the new topic fire-hose? Once it dropped off live topics it just vanished. Is it a glitch, or selective threading?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Those Cops-

Dumb *****.

I am really getting sick and tired of hearing about these filthy bastards.

"Respect the Police" - funniest thing I have heard ALL YEAR.

Sorry Police, you have to earn that respect, and you have always been far far away from earning anything.

Dont even know how to properly search for a suspect. Just start kickin doors down , yea thats it!

They should be the first ones to lose their Budget. They dont Prevent crime anyways. All they do is stick it to the little guy. So ef em.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's sad to see this because it's a disgrace to all those who fought and sacrificed so much to prevent this exact type of treatment of their countrymen. It wasn't that long ago when people knew they had no choice but to stand up to this type of behavior without tolerance, because otherwise it will enslave us all.

I'm wondering how much of the hard stuff DEA agents confiscate gets used by said agents.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Over 12 hours now and still invisible to the public on this site. Go ahead keep this thread invisible to everyone but those who know it exists, ridiculous if you ask me. Been invisible all day long, mind as well keep it that way, woohoo..... let's have an invisible party now, nobody is seeing this thread, we should be able to say whatever we want, no?

Is all this coincidence? People, though you may be able to see this thread, it is being censored big time.... or it's just a coincidence that I cant post in any forum after this thread. Thanks for the lack of reply mods after 15 hours....
edit on 2-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Bah.. I really have to stopped reading threads like this, I don't know if I can take any more of this corruption.

These "agents" are not human, they put on a suit and think they have power.. power to do whatever the f--- they want. It pisses me off that a judge would actually give a warrant to search their house without doing simple research.. like finding out who lives there. Not to mention the 'agents' who think they can barge in and do whatever they want because they have said warrant..

I'm too young for this sh--.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join