It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indians pay surgeons to turn girls into boys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

It's not truley possible at this time.

They could put something that looks like a penis on.. but it wont function like one when they get older.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8miceb4
This is my first post so please be gentle

I just came across this article and it saddened me. I understand that India is a poor country but surgically turning girls into boys because they are considered a financial drain on the family just strikes me as wrong!

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/i ndia/8601488/Indians-pay-surgeons-to-turn-girls-into-boys.html

So what? The Matriarchal Western nations have been celebrating boy's being turned into girl's for almost a decade now. I guess if something is happening to the "fairer sex"(lmao), it is more important and an outrage...

Like imagine if a 15 year old girl was raped twice then committed suicide, it would probably be international news. A 15 year old boy is raped twice(in Colorado was his mothers friend) and committed suicide the rapist is charged with adultery only and it is swept under the rug.

It just comes across as disingenuous and bigoted that our society places greater emphasis on how females are doing in a different civilization over males in it's own civilization. But then again that is the nature of a society when it is controlled by a supremacist mindset. In the early 20th Century it was White Supremacy and now in the early 21st Century it is female supremacy.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join