It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] White Team Clues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WHITE TEAM

Team Leaders: Smirkley(1), SethBullock(2)
Team Members: Star_and_Crescent, Kellter, tjack, Cinderloft

Current Tasks: White Clues, and the meaning of the image on ID.com as seen below.

As such we will first look at the white clues and try to determine what needs to be entered into ID.com Remember to keep posts on topic, no chat in this thread unless you make a section for it in your one post, u2u a captain if you have a question, that is what we are here for.

REMEMBER! There should be only one post per member in this thread, edit your post to add more info.

DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 8/18/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
CLUE LIST

New clue on ID.com The symbols represent Messengers,Truth, Light, and Knowledge = MTLK.gif

New message says that we need to get going quickly also! Lets move it guys! Captains I would strongly suggest that you try "ALL" of your words again. Make sure that you combine them all not just put them in individually. Try all the combinations possible one of them has to work!

OBSERVATIONS
New time zone clock for ats. 8-16-04

The three time zone areas that were deleted from the now complete list were Wellington, Dallas, and London. Dont know if they are significant somehow but I thought I would post them just the same.

As for the new ID Pic I am thinking that it goes along with the new time zone clock somehow. Maybe the Sun is representing Japan or "The land of the Rising Sun", the pyramid is representing Egypt, and the two bars are representing New York with the twin towers. Just my rambling thoughts!

ID.com LOG
ID.com has now turned on a type of entry log that shows what everyone is submitting into the site. Captains beware of entering your ring words now. They show up at the bottom.
Recently someone claimed to have terminated smirkley we need to hurry and check up on him at all costs.

GENERAL CHAT

[edit on 8/17/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

[edit on 8/25/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
1. "find the one place"

Found a website www.oneplace.com, a Christian website. Was some encryption in the source of the main page, I ran it through a base64 decoder. Nothing, just didnt want anyone else to chase this red herring.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
General ChitChat
I will help out till we find smirkley. Good luck all.

Newest Clues
ID now says: tnemnethgilnefosniatpac

Observations
tnemnethgilnefosniatpac It is backwards and spells: captiansofenlightenment

Searches

ignorancedenied.com Inputs
I have tried all 39 clues
I tried all 39 clues in reverse as the site title is all reversed
Where are the wise? / where are the wise?
Who are the wise? / who are the wise?
What is next? / what is next? / What do we do? / what do we do?

HTTP Tries
www.findthewise.com...
www.findthewisdom.com...

Old Clues

[edit on 23-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Clues:

An interesting new development with the convergence currently going on at www.ignorancedenied.com pretty much means that anything I had tried for clues in the past few days is not relavent, suffice to say that I had no better luck than anyone else. My id on the ID log is 20171863 if that is relavent anymore at all.

Chat:

*Game off* Things are hectic here in my world as I am in the middle of my own convergence, tieing up loose ends, packing, cleaning and in the middle of moving and getting ready for our move and helping my girlfriend get her stuff for school in order. I shall try to be as useful as I can in the next week and a half. Props to everyone for what has happened up till now, very good. I shall check in later tonight hopefully. Cant wait to see the new developments.
*Game on*
Thank god smirkley has made contact! Good luck captains! Everyone, gather around and get ready! I think we will need everyone soon!

top topics

join