It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S economic collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hey to all the viewers, I have been watching the news on the U.S economic collapse, and OBAMA HAS NO IDEA WHAT HES DOING. If you have been watching the news you would know how they are planning to pay one trillion dollars then leave the debt till 2013, That makes no sense, so yeah you pay one trillion then in the two year period before you pay anymore you lose another five trillion, What Obama should do is work a monthly or even yearly payment, therefore paying off bit by bit.
Reply with your thoughts and comments
rylies2012updates

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
it is true that the deal sucks!!

but the headache and whiplash it would've caused would've hurt many billions of people thats right....

Everything would've gotten 3 times more

but if you see it as anything...

then see it as buying more time ... which makes alot of people deal with level 1 bs right now instead of boosting level 1 with bonus 2 3 4 5 more added to the bs meter ...

untill you kno

energy creation brake , ron paul in 2012 , super man , 2012 doomsday ...revolution .... aliens come in and say ..."you know what you stupid F@#$"...

right now i see it as a positive then anything...

but u know the last miniute political drama really stirrs up a nation

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If you want real hard cash, go to Sam's Club and buy all the toilet paper you can get you hands on.

For if they do either of the choices the green back will worth less then Toilet Paper. I know for I was once a Plumber and Grandpa lived through the Depression and he stated that there are two things people need to do.
1. Eat
2. Sh&%

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Listening to these pathetic clowns is like listening to a bunch of junkies whine and moan for their fix.

"Come on man, just raise the limit one more time, you know I'm good for it."

"Yeah, sure, we'll get your your money back...later."

"This is the last time, honest."

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

top topics

join