It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA base's and secret 's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hello everyone

I have read a book, called the Alien Chronicle�s, The author makes a lots of statements, The author talks about under US naval base�s there are underground bunker�s and base�s which hold weapons more powerful then Atom bombs (but have never been tested due to their power the author states that in these bunkers and base�s around the USA they have secret supercomputer�s etc etc, The Author also states that there is a underground tube network that link up all Military base�s via Bullet speed trains that are rumoured to go about 300mph,

I was wondering how much of this can we verify? Does anyone know any information? People? That can confirm this for us?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Try searching for underground bases and bunkers and you will find lots of really cool threads about them.

Xon

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have heard that the us have a Boing 747 whit a type of laser gun that is driven by nucleare power. Someone that have heard this? That was more powerful then atom bombs. I am the type that doent belive it before I see it so I doent know. Interesting if someone else have heard about this.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Rather than address such a general topic, use the ATS Search feature to look for specific information and browse the index of the Military & Government Facilities forum. You will find tons of information on the subject of secret U.S. bases and their purposes.

ATS also has lots of information of the Airborne Laser, ABL, If you want to catch up on those discussions.

I'm going to close this thread. Good luck with the research.

new topics

top topics

join