It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morning Sun Affecting Digital Television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
About a half-hour to an hour after sunrise, everyday, our television ( LCD ) begins to act up reception-wise. Not every channel, but the same channels each morning. This is while the sun shines into the house and not so much when heavy grey clouds the morning...

This hasn't always been the case and we've been noticing this for about a month now. Is anyone else having the same curiosity and experience, around the world? We're in Australia.

Thanks...

*Serafine

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine
About a half-hour to an hour after sunrise, everyday, our television ( LCD ) begins to act up reception-wise. Not every channel, but the same channels each morning. This is while the sun shines into the house and not so much when heavy grey clouds the morning...

This hasn't always been the case and we've been noticing this for about a month now. Is anyone else having the same curiosity and experience, around the world? We're in Australia.

Thanks...

*Serafine

Having the same happen here in Los Angeles but might be due to increase in solar activity.

www.solarham.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine

Thanks...

*Serafine

Having the same happen here in Los Angeles but might be due to increase in solar activity.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
sydney here and our plays up sunset. we have a lot of trouble when the sun is going down.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
it always happen to me since like 3 years ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
sydney here and our plays up sunset. we have a lot of trouble when the sun is going down.

Yup,same here. I'm in florida though and it's the same channels at the same time every night..when the sun is going down.Could just a coincidence though.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yes, for a few months now i have noticed an increase in digital disruptions across the board. and i do attribute it to solar disruptions. Digital media is far more succeptable to solar discharge, although there are conflicting stories as to what the sol is doing.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yes, for a few months now i have noticed an increase in digital disruptions across the board. and i do attribute it to solar disruptions. Digital media is far more succeptable to solar discharge, although there are conflicting stories as to what the sol is doing.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

this is big, nice observation on your tv and sunlight.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My dad was just complaining about exactly this when I visited him them other day. Dont watch TV myself

top topics

join