It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi prophecy 2012 Rare video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
How is this video rare? It's on youtube...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
How is this video rare? It's on youtube...

Hmm, clearly you didn't read any posts here, and perhaps you didn't even watch the video?

. Thanks for your point of view!

edit on 8/1/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Hmmm, actually I did and have. I just don't like how people sensationalise things like this by calling them rare when they're actually in the public domain for anyone to view. Maybe they were once rare, sure, but now it is on youtube it can hardly be a rare video.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This video has over 145,XXX views.

How is this "rare?"

And how does this make the 2012 argument any stronger? It's just some guy talking.

Talking with words.

Words.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't really believe the title to the video or thread really makes a difference. I put this here to spread a message that I found interesting, I'm sorry I didn't live up to YOUR expectations of "rare"

Your feedback is appreciated albeit limited! thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

I see.
In that case, thanks for the info!

I really wish ATS would put small groups of members together. Sort of a "think tank" to put out well researched material on certain topics. Unfortunately, this collection will be lost in the myriad of other threads and videos...

All in all, I see what you're getting at. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by eXia7

I see.
In that case, thanks for the info!

I really wish ATS would put small groups of members together. Sort of a "think tank" to put out well researched material on certain topics. Unfortunately, this collection will be lost in the myriad of other threads and videos...

All in all, I see what you're getting at. Thanks for sharing.

Not a problem, makes me feel good to spread these types of messages, they are filled with great wisdom and truth, I hope these types of messages can carry on to future generations, perhaps they can learn from these words of wisdom, and not follow our mistakes!

thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I haven't gone through all of the lengthy information, however I would like to offer to everyone my thoughts on a particular sub-topic mentioned earlier in this thread. It is more like a question, and a very familiar question at that, and the reason I bring it up is because it has been bothering me more lately than it has ever in the past.

The history of the human race was described according to the Hopi tradition, at least I assume it was Hopi since that is the main subject of the thread, earlier in this thread, and dictated the arrival and warring of different alien races on our planet.

This war supposedly continues today. While I have recently been leaning more on Native American traditions and folklore, assuming that they hold more importance than I originally thought, I have a problem believing that no evidence of an ongoing war is available to our species. So the age-old question is why isn't everyone aware of the existence of multiple alien races that enter and leave Earth at will? And even more importantly, why would they take the extra trouble of keeping all of this secret? They are superior to us, so they shouldn't feel threatened, and I do not see any major problems associated with revealing the true nature of the situation to the world. However I do see the downside for the secrecy, which is the expenditure of extra work to keep everything under wraps.

Really I am just thinking out loud, and I know there will not be a definitive answer. I will go over the remainder of the information in this thread with the hope that I may enlighten myself somehow, maybe an eye-opening revelation. Nonetheless, this is very interesting stuff, which coincides and contradicts other information available on the interwebs, so it is just so difficult to piece together the true puzzle.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
i'm a fan of sorts of robert morningsky. this brown fellow is interesting too.
but i need to have an indepth conversation with mr. morningsky. problem is, his website has no
clickable links or email addy listed. not sure what's going on with him. if anyone happens to know a different
website than the official robertmorningsky.com website, could ya post it here or u2u it to me?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

i realy hope not , if they are and they are useing this to shape our future influenced by the Hopi then i hope its got a better ending .. perhaps the hopi can mysteriously "find" some hidden stories quick before "the powers that be" destroy us all , nuff said.....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thanks Op.
I think the guy did an excellent job of tying Native American lore to historical and more current events.

I wonder what other tribes had/have to say about the Hopi tablet and what they thought of his perspective.

Interesting videos none the less. Also, one of the forum mods here (Byrd) had some interesting additions to this Hopi Information.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
that is a lot of videos I am going to have to come back when i have more free time and watch them they seem pretty interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join