It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi prophecy 2012 Rare video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beltemps

I am looking around too, but I don't think he is what you call a "FAKE" - or how ever "you" said it. The posting of links you gave is wishy washy - thats not the same guy - Lee from the Videos is darker - this Dr. Lee guy is lighter man - JUST NOT THE SAME - kinda common sense -

Also the Hopi prophecies are the same for the most part all around - that he did not make up -

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I call BS. That guy doesnt even look Indian. He has a mustache for christs sakes! If he was half Hopi and half Apache he would not look like that.

Every Indian I have ever seen naked has had no or hardly any body or facial hair. And I saw naked Indians every day for 5 years.

He looks Native American to me! I don't know what parts of the "individual" people you were looking at while employed as you were, but I do not think you can lump people so generally under what you deem as "Indian" or not. You sound like a fascist for it, like saying all women are one way and all men are another.

Here is a current picture of Lee Brown, does he not qualify in your immense "book of Knowledge"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f161d72c43c.jpg[/atsimg]

I obtained this picture of Lee through Crystallinks www.crystalinks.com...
However, I have to say that the picture that beltemps posted of Dr.Lee Brown does look more like an older version of the young man in the video, both to me look Native decent. I guess we need to ask one of them who is really who.
edit on 8/1/2011 by Greensage because: found beltemps additional info

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

Originally posted by biosphere

Originally posted by JesusLives
The Hopi have deep ties with TPTB. This is not prophecy. It is programming.

Excellent quote, because everything has been programmed, the natives in particular, because the TPTB know how much information they dont want you to know and the natives knew the truth. So zap, they took 'em out and replaced them with clones to tell the story to TPTB want you to hear.
Good quote dude, but i would get off the Jesus lives thingy. Jesus was a shapeshifting reptilian to draw people in closer to be fooled by the TPTB.
He didn't exist, is was all made up, do your homework further, i know you are!

You guys did'nt watch the video did ya?
I seen this video about a year ago when i was PROGRAMMED more then about gloom and doom. Its not about this anymore. I have became knowledged of what events are fake, and what events are created to keep the fear (matrix) going. Its not about this anymore, things are changing quickly and the truth of everything will finally be revealed to all of us. No more events, us Alliance will not tolerate any longer, everything will be exposed soon, very soon.

Whoever said he does'nt LOOK like an Indian, well.. He sure speaks like one!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I went ahead and called the number listed under the Institute for Aboriginal Health, I got Dr. Brown's voice mail. I would say it is hard to tell if it is the same voice that is on the video, but I did leave my name and my number and a brief explanation of my interest in whether he is the young man in the video.

I will let you know if he calls me back!

I also wrote Ellie, the owner of Crystalinks to see if she can verify her picture. I will update if I hear back from her.
edit on 8/1/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just love Mk Ultra

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Awesome post !! THanks heaps .. some very interesting stuff in those videos, the parts about the indigineous wandering the villages of stone reminded me of here in Australia there was a time not so long ago when you could walk through the streets of melbourne and see Aboriginals everywhere drunk on drugs (not saying there wasn't white people in the same boat) in the middle of the city outside churches and shops and stuff but in the last 10 years or so there has been a big effort from local groups aswell as aboriginal elders to help these people, i know this doesn't prove his story but it just got me thinking !!
I've always had a facination with Native Americans though, it started when i was young and just grew to the point where my poor mothers house is covered in ornamental plates and dreamcathers and paintings! ONce again to the OP Thanks =)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

It would be interesting to compare between Tribes or groups within them.

I first ran into this about 6 years ago and started reading what I could find from multiple sources and Tribes. What I found was no continuity in beliefs. As I recall there were similarities but it was obvious much of it evolved independently.

Truth should be a constant and one way to evaluate these things, is if their is no continuity it can likely be written off as pure myth.

Interesting topic though and thanks for posting. I'd seen Morningsky but these were new to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

That is an interesting thing to say.

Please go on I would like to know more, or are you being sarcastic?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence, links, anything at all to back this up? Or should we just take your one day of membership at face value?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...fairly sure thats robert morningsky... he danced on top of giza (or one of the pyramids in egypt)... he's half hopi (mama's side), half apache (daddy's side but i dont remember which tribe)... he's got a website but i'm too busy fussing with a 90pound spoiled brat dog to go look for it...

I call BS. That guy doesnt even look Indian. He has a mustache for christs sakes! If he was half Hopi and half Apache he would not look like that.

Every Indian I have ever seen naked has had no or hardly any body or facial hair. And I saw naked Indians every day for 5 years.

One of my good friends (now unfortunately passed) was one, not a full one but he had two legal names, his "regular" birth name and his tribe name. He had a mustache and worked as a cop so not sure if you're stereotyping all Native Americans there or not.

OP, thanks for bringing this to us, I read it last night and it definitely opened my eyes and made me think. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Most of the so called Hopi prophecy only came about within the last few decades which makes me doubt what they say.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Do you have any evidence, links, anything at all to back this up? Or should we just take your one day of membership at face value?

That member seems like a Jesus freak, probably only said that due to the hilarious belief that anything other than the Bible is false and evil or something ridiculous.

Which is why I'm open to all information to be able to put it all together rather than listening to/reading one book's narrow view. Better to be well informed than blinkered by one opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry to be slightly off-topic, but...

"Hopi prophecy 2012 Rare video"?

Rare as in easily avaible to the 490 million people who regularly visit youtube?

Nothing's rare on the internet.

Whistling spiders are rare, people who can recite PI in 4000 digits are rare...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Sorry to be slightly off-topic, but...

"Hopi prophecy 2012 Rare video"?

Rare as in easily avaible to the 490 million people who regularly visit youtube?

Nothing's rare on the internet.

Whistling spiders are rare, people who can recite PI in 4000 digits are rare...

The title is the Youtube title that the person who posted it on Youtube decided to put there; of course at the time of that posting on Youtube it was something rare and was probably a means at which viewers would be drawn to it. The fact that it is the only video copy of this speech does make it rare!

Our OP could have worded his thread differently, but using the word rare is nothing to scoff at unless you can find other videos speaking of the same thing from other Hopi, otherwise it is rare!

I think you hated the message or the messenger and you feel that it is worthless, but you failed to make a point based on what you feel is rare. People should try to be more respectful than this. Was that rare enough for you?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Interesting how everyone intereprets things different. I understood the man to say that soon after the International Space Station is completed (1998) then a third "shaking would occur." The stone falling and rising from the ground was the twin towers in 9/11. The war is the "War on Terror' which will never end, and will eventually bring economic ruin to the USA and thus the world.

I really do hope that part he spoke about "scientists creating germs that they can not control" doesn't occur. I fear pestilence worse than anything......what a horrible way to go.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
wooo this got popular overnight and while i was at work!

thanks for the feedback guys!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I think you hated the message or the messenger and you feel that it is worthless, but you failed to make a point based on what you feel is rare. People should try to be more respectful than this. Was that rare enough for you?

Nope. No hate from me. You're putting words in my mouth.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

Originally posted by Greensage

Nope. No hate from me. You're putting words in my mouth.

You are right, in essence it's not a "RARE" video because it's on youtube, but like stated, there aren't many copies of it, and a previous poster said they saw this on VHS.

VHS recordings are pretty rare in 2011. Thanks for your feedback!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearedust
reply to post by beltemps

I am looking around too, but I don't think he is what you call a "FAKE" - or how ever "you" said it. The posting of links you gave is wishy washy - thats not the same guy - Lee from the Videos is darker - this Dr. Lee guy is lighter man - JUST NOT THE SAME - kinda common sense -

Also the Hopi prophecies are the same for the most part all around - that he did not make up -

Dude, I was referring to the posts of the other members who smelled bs and claimed the speech to be fraud... I think Lee is genuine. And if you were looking around yourself you surely found out that the Lee who made the speech in '86 IS from BC. My second post was just a suggestion because this Dr. Lee was also of indian origin and lives in BC. But I agree that the pictures do look different. Concerning the content of the speech I didn't say anything about it... Actually I found the whole speech pretty interesting and in most parts convincing. (except the sun/moon reference in tibetan and hopi language. That's definitely not true)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...fairly sure thats robert morningsky... he danced on top of giza (or one of the pyramids in egypt)... he's half hopi (mama's side), half apache (daddy's side but i dont remember which tribe)... he's got a website but i'm too busy fussing with a 90pound spoiled brat dog to go look for it...

Frankenchrist you saw naked Indians for five years??? Oh my....., for real tho being in the medical field and you should know that genetics of people diffrers, heck even some women have slight mustaches so yes there are hairy Indians but he does look like Burt Reynolds.
edit on 1-8-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join