It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden footage of Obama and David Rockefeller talking about Alien members of Government.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
This was a tough decision for me. Part of me, would like to see how many more of you idiots will think that he actually posted something, that was then censored.

I will not tell you how I know this. Maybe you can figure it out on your own. After all, this is in the 'Joke Forum.'

[color=BCE954]What was posted in this OP, was not an article or a link that was censored.

What was posted in this OP, was simply the image of the 'Restricted' label, and nothing more.

Okay, I fell for it. I'm blonde, I have an excuse.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
This was a tough decision for me. Part of me, would like to see how many more of you idiots will think that he actually posted something, that was then censored.

I will not tell you how I know this. Maybe you can figure it out on your own. After all, this is in the 'Joke Forum.'

[color=BCE954]What was posted in this OP, was not an article or a link that was censored.

What was posted in this OP, was simply the image of the 'Restricted' label, and nothing more.

edit on 7/31/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

To be honest, I wanted this one to end, I was starting to get worried I was going to get in trouble if people took it seriously.

edit on 31-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

To be honest, I wanted this one to end, I was starting to get worried I was going to get in trouble if people took it seriously.

"keep playing with fire and you'll get burned"

new topics

<< 1   >>

join