It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes I was Taken In.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
With a few drinks under the belt I have posted a few threads on ATS about the economic and therefore militaristic threat posed by the dastardly(sic) chinese communistic(sic) government(sic).
But with a little bit of diggin..sure as Fracking poisons the water , it amazed and enlightened me let me tell ya, just how many good ol USA and British Manufacturin companies are a fuellin the Chinese economic revolution.
Yeah it should a been obvious , but hey i didn't think eh?
Make ya own unemployed and sell back goods cheaper, but still make profit(courtesy of the chinese slaves), then slowly increase the sellin price. constantly.until ya making oodles aand noodles more than berfere.
But hey y a all not the enemy , its the reds.
Oh lord I love democracy.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
With a few drinks under the belt I have posted a few threads on ATS about the economic and therefore militaristic threat posed by the dastardly(sic) chinese communistic(sic) government(sic).
But with a little bit of diggin..sure as Fracking poisons the water , it amazed and enlightened me let me tell ya, just how many good ol USA and British Manufacturin companies are a fuellin the Chinese economic revolution.
Yeah it should a been obvious , but hey i didn't think eh?
Make ya own unemployed and sell back goods cheaper, but still make profit(courtesy of the chinese slaves), then slowly increase the sellin price. constantly.until ya making oodles aand noodles more than berfere.
But hey y a all not the enemy , its the reds.
Oh lord I love democracy.

[Sic] thats all...
edit on 31-7-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
They say the bigger the con, the more silent the Gullible become.
Oh no ya telling me sonny that nearly all tose fine tellascopes sold at inflated prices in the Oz land are all made in China?
Are ya really tellin these folks that a tellascope made in china , sold in the good ol USA for say $500.00 is sold to those ozzie fellas fer $1100.00 AUD when the Aussie derllar is worth more than the yankee dollar?
Man that wood be fraud.
Na man ya off the tracks.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think they meant (hic) instead of (sic).

There are dangers to starting a thread while intoxicated. One is a lack of coherency. The grammar fades as well.

top topics

join