It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory is conspiracy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So... all your life, no matter what religion you belong to (if any), you have been taught that there is some major "New World Order" type of crap that will take over.

What is strange is that, no matter what belief you subscribe to, eternal and eventual salvation depends on them coming to power.

Have you ever wondered why every major conspiracy theory lends to the belief of some all-powerful entity that controls the world?

Haven't you ever freakin' wondered HOW these people are SOOOOO powerful?

It's because of us. It's because of conspiracy theories that make folk tales and folk heroes out of them. It's seen throughout history. We are finally at a point where we can tell the TRUTH about governments and every single human in the world has access to almost EVERY OTHER SINGLE HUMAN in the world...

We outnumber these phantom powers 100,000 to 1... why make them scary? We have the power to change this world with sheer opinion, alone.

If there is a One-World-Order... they are small. They are scared. They are scared of US. They are depending (and relying) on phantom stories of autonomous power they do not really hold. They are depending on rumors of numbers they do not really have.

They are depending on you.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by Cuervo

totally agree

the only power one can get over others, is the power others surrender or delegate unto one.

time to take it back people?
or are you waiting for someone else to step up first?

thats surrendering power, be the leader of yourselves first, we can all lead the world together.

the saying "want something done, do it yourself" totally applies here

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by Cuervo

totally agree

the only power one can get over others, is the power others surrender or delegate unto one.

or are you waiting for someone else to step up first?

thats surrendering power, be the leader of yourselves first, we can all lead the world together.

I hesitated to respond to this post because I wanted it to be read. So I quoted the whole thing, instead.

True, man. We are winning. Nobody wants to admit it. Least of all, the people on OUR side.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So... all your life, no matter what religion you belong to (if any), you have been taught that there is some major "New World Order" type of crap that will take over.

I have never been taught that, and I don’t believe many have.

What is strange is that, no matter what belief you subscribe to, eternal and eventual salvation depends on them coming to power.

I know of no religion in which personal salvation demands the establishment of an earthly state. There are fanatics in all religions who believe such rubbish. They are xenophobes who tend to blow up things a lot.

Have you ever wondered why every major conspiracy theory lends to the belief of some all-powerful entity that controls the world?

No. It is because conspiracy theories are paranoid in character, and the basic symptom of paranoia is a fantasy of being dominated, against one’s will and sometimes against one’s knowledge, by others.

Which people? Kim Jong Il? The Castro brothers? Western governments are so powerless they can’t even pay themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

You are obviously not the target audience. You are stuck in between the "I know this thread is not about me" and "I'm not sure this thread is about me so I'll just dispute... even if I make his point for him".

I think you are on the same page I am. Re-read.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So basically conspiracy theorists are publicists for the bad guys?
Personally I beleive the genuine bad guys are not even on the radar,and we just lay the heat on the lesser evils.
There are millions of kids who die evry year from malnutrition, whilst junk food is sold at ever inflating prices to obese people from affluent nations...think hard about that one folks.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
So basically conspiracy theorists are publicists for the bad guys?
Personally I beleive the genuine bad guys are not even on the radar,and we just lay the heat on the lesser evils.
There are millions of kids who die evry year from malnutrition, whilst junk food is sold at ever inflating prices to obese people from affluent nations...think hard about that one folks.

I do think on that one. Hard. Every day. Which is how I came to this conclusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

It's because of us. It's because of conspiracy theories that make folk tales and folk heroes out of them. It's seen throughout history. We are finally at a point where we can tell the TRUTH about governments and every single human in the world has access to almost EVERY OTHER SINGLE HUMAN in the world...

We outnumber these phantom powers 100,000 to 1... why make them scary? We have the power to change this world with sheer opinion, alone.

If there is a One-World-Order... they are small. They are scared. They are scared of US. They are depending (and relying) on phantom stories of autonomous power they do not really hold. They are depending on rumors of numbers they do not really have.

They are depending on you.

Completely disagree. They have all the resources. If you owned all the fronts that the people gathered all their goods from, you could simply cut them off.

You could cut off electricity. You could poison the food and water supply. You can cut off most peoples water. You can arrest and detain anyone you wish. You can throw them in jail without a fair trial or flat out issue their execution.

How do you fight some one who has everything, when you are a people who have nothing... in which everything you do manage to have is provided to you by that small elite minority?

You really can't.

This is my position. People will rock the boat, but inevitably, they will win (TPTB.)

Also, how did they get so powerful? Their families were some of the founding families of modern society and have had riches passed down over generations... Positions of power favor these people... You ask how, it's very simple. The world is a family operated business and you can't get a seat unless you are in the family....

It's quite simple, actually.

The only way to win, is to wipe out these secret families and stop people from ever culminating that amount of power in the future...

First problem with that is they are secret, so how do you find them?

Second problem, so many people lust for that power and dream that one day they will obtain it. For that reason, they won't ever support a policy that disallows that power.

It's fate... if you will.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

They are only powerful because you say they are. Who are "they" and where is their "power"?

It all derives from you and I. They are the boogyman in the closet that exist only because you think they do. When in reality, they are simply a bunch of clothes you don't want to fold and toys you don't want to put away.

We outnumber them and the day has come that they have been afraid of for over 1,000 years; every person can talk to every other person in their respective nations and to other nations as well.

That is the end of any so-called "New World Order" if we want it to be the end of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

No, I don’t think we’re on the same page.

People power rarely works in favour of the people. Revolutions mostly exchange one set of thugs and thieves with another. Most people need to be led, and told what is the right thing to do. The few who are possessed of initiative and ambition recognise the opportunity in this and are quick to exploit it. They become the leaders of the revolution, and its betrayers. If you know of any exception to this universal rule I should be delighted to hear of it.

If there is a One-World-Order... they are small. They are scared. They are scared of US. They are depending (and relying) on phantom stories of autonomous power they do not really hold. They are depending on rumors of numbers they do not really have. They are depending on you.

Eloquent, but expressive of a paranoid viewpoint that has no basis in truth. Yes, elites are small. Yes, their power is donated to them by the members of their respective constituencies. But the constituencies exist for a reason: they have interests in common with the elites they support.

This is not a conspiracy; it is simply the way a certain species of social primate has evolved to behave. We can ameliorate some of the excesses of power through democracy and the rule of law, but we will never eliminate elites, nor should we wish to. Without them, humans really would be like sheep: milling about helplessly and getting nowhere, bleating meaninglessly at the tops of our voices and resolving nothing.

Humanity needs its elites. Desperately.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by Cuervo

uuuhhmm i think its rather obvious that the biggest problem here is...

HOW?

everytime i find someone open minded enough to talk to about all this, friends family etc, we always conclude with the same thing

WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO ABOUT IT?!

peaceful protests go ignored and put you at risk, violent protest is what they want you to do and likely part of their plan, everyones broke and money is the only thing that gives you control

what are you doing about it mister "take control back" mister " do it yourselfer" ? :p

when i am hit with that question all i can ever say is prepare for survival, spread the know, (tell others about the situation so they can prepare for survival too)

but what in the hell can we do to try and fix this situation and prevent what seems looming
edit on 7/31/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

well i can see after my post 6 days later not one more reply to this thread. that is very telling that as i had assumed

nobody knows how.

frightening, i guess the plan remains the same, continue life as if these travesties arent occurring and try to survive once the hell comes, once the shtf, cause nobody seems to have a single bit of input on how to stop it from happening

top topics

join