It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin/ stray cats / hot dog man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I never wanted to be a part of this. I have two new cats that came to my car port and patio.

They are inside cats now. An obvious sister to one of my cats is outside. Have been giving her the angus dogs to eat.

With all due respect, never wanted to be a part of something like this.

Take care.------------(xxx)

(Elenin is like one of those stray cats)
edit on 30-7-2011 by yourmamaknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Agreed.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
yep..

good year for Orange juice..

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I thought it tasted good. The OJ. I am easily fooled.

I ask for double fluoride in my water. MMMM.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
yep..

good year for Orange juice..

I am happy to pay the extra tax on my tobacco to save the children and the fund. But there is no fund and they have not saved the children. --------------

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Don't feed cats hot dogs. Onion causes anemia in them and the hot dogs could be seasoned with onion powder.
Just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just want to bring up a couple of points.

We run a cat rescue (right now we have about 25; in the past we've had as many as 55). It's very important that you have these cats neutered/spayed, if they're not already. Much of the tragedy we've seen is a result of strays and feral cats breeding. "Colonies" arise, and there's a lot of disease and cruelty and hunger.

In fact, even if you keep them in the house you should definitely have them fixed. They're miserable otherwise. Females go into heat and scream constantly. Males become unhappy and develop behavior problems, including spraying. Believe me, you don't want unfixed animals in your house.

In many counties there are free neuter/spay programs. Please try to find out about them.

If you need any help or advice of any kind, please U2U me. We have access to many resources and a lot of personal knowledge.

Also, as someone else pointed out, be careful what you feed them. And keep in mind that the most important nutrient for cats is taurine. It's found in fish and most meats, but it's best to feed them a good-quality cat food.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
To the OP, give the cats a chance. Cats make the most lovable pets. I used to be strictly a dog person, but since I got my first kitten 12 years ago, I have had the best time with them, they are hilarious and so much fun and so personable (still love dogs too!). I have 9 older cats, 2 young cats, 2 strays that adopted me and another stray kitten that gave birth under my backyard shed. Just got her trapped and spayed and now trying to find homes for 4 of her kittens. So, I do understand when you say you never wanted this to fall on you.I have more cats than I want, but its so hard to turn my back on those truly in need. I hope this works out for you...cats have an uncanny ability to find the right people for them.

To Ex_CT2, you've given excellent advice, Most areas now have some kind of low cost spay.neuter programs available, if free isn't available. It's probably the most important thing any of us can do to stop the suffering of animals.

top topics

join