It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass insanity in santa barbara???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I came across this video while learning about the chumash and their shaman the antap.The claims are that basically we have all been hypnotized since before the salem witch trials.That we humans have history inside us we can recall thru visuals (face painting)and mind control (chanting,drugs)

link
linklink
I believe that this is possible.If you take into account the cover up in the records of that county.It just raises too many questions to ignore.However many aspects of it are reaching.Im thinking i heard about this in elementary school.That was back in the 80's and kinda fuzzy now.
Anyone that has knowledge of this or takes the time to review this info,your perspective will be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Where is the part about Santa Barbara? A very impressive thread title to say the least...if...I could see something to back it up.

Never mind...watched the first video...still not seeing anything of substance...

edit on 30-7-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, the extremely bad narration was hard to get past. I'll watch the other two videos later. So far, I think he might be.. reaching.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Have to call BS on this one...lack of proof,and rampant speculation,isnt going to carry the proof day

new topics

top topics

join