It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Wow, what a trippy mind blowing movie! Sci fi, or a window into the future?

It’s sixteen years in the future, 2027, and the world is in love with human augmentation. Synthetic limbs, improved brains, and all forms of integrated technology are on the market, but they come with a hefty price tag: chemical addiction, poverty, and possible enslavement. That’s the reality of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and its latest trailer, titled “Purity First”, makes it seem as true as the news we see every night on TV. Check out the video below. I’m more than impressed with the world and presentation of Deus Ex, I’m practically giddy over it. Yet I can’t help but wonder, why are we so convinced that future technology will be humanity’s downfall?
singularityhub.com...

Can't wait to see this one!

spec

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's a video game not a movie, a prequel to Deus Ex/Invisible War. Still looking forward to it though

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adens0

It's a video game not a movie

Doh!!! (facepalm) It's still early over here, and I jumped the gun on this one, my bad. Man it sure would make a good movie!

spec

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

The concept of a movie made from the Deus Ex franchise would be a really good idea, lets hope they eventually make one

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by adens0

It's a video game not a movie

Doh!!! (facepalm) It's still early over here, and I jumped the gun on this one, my bad. Man it sure would make a good movie!

spec

It would make a great movie!!

Movie making technology is now in the hands of anyone that wants to make one.

Write the script and lets get started....

celtx.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Hey there whaaa! So who do think would do a good job producing and directing this movie?
I have always wanted to see a S. Kubrick and J Cameron collaboration. Cameron for the effects and action and a touch of Kubrick's human element, with his spacial stillness and in depth humanness.
Would be a stellar flick me thinks.

spec

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by whaaa

Hey there whaaa! So who do think would do a good job producing and directing this movie?
I have always wanted to see a S. Kubrick and J Cameron collaboration. Cameron for the effects and action and a touch of Kubrick's human element, with his spacial stillness and in depth humanness.
Would be a stellar flick me thinks.

spec

I'm impressed with the crew at Marvel but this one [Deus Ex] might require a bit more grit.

edit on 30-7-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We all say movie this can't be, etc. But let's say with the forthcoming of A.I. and human mechanical transplants, we are not so far from this. People in hospital already gets artificial replacement part of their bodies! I mean hum hum...
I do not say fear this but I think we should consider this as a real phenomena to be possible to happen within the future. Beware technology stay yourself, stay pure, purity first.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

join