It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rennes-Le-Chateau and a new found cave full of treasure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
wow so many things happening all at once every where
i wonder if the templer gold was created from lead as alchemy and templars were destroyed
for something and if you turn lead to gold the power disappears
maybe i am dreaming but most things that are myth have some fact

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Fantastic find! I have always been interested in this amazing site, and am super excited to see the possibility of something new being added!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yuh, if I found treasure in a secret cave I was expediting I wouldn't be stupid enough to tell anyone that I found treasure. Now, it's heavy guarded and the moron that found it, won't see a penny of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

S&F! This is HUGE!! I am sure that if indeed the treasure is significant in historical perspective it will be kept silent or SECRET!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Great thread, S&F for the OP. This is exactly the kind of thread I love ATS for!

I have not yet gone through all of the links and translations in all of the responses yet, but I look forward to it. I will be especially interested to see if we hear more and more about this, or if information becomes non-existent.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

yeah where is all the gold going ?
notice that's all you hear is buy your gold invest in gold gold gold
everywhere but in my pocket

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by swordwords

it's the dam jesuits!

they are the alphabet agency of the church.

The Jesuits would be just another cover. The Sophists who hold the secrets of the code, always have some form of cover group in which most members are entirely ignorant of the code. In this allegoric code, "cover" is one of its most important concepts. If the "cover" is lost, an "Apocalypse" occurs.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I know! It does happen here sometimes that people find gold. In the old days families liked to hide and bury it, and sometimes people find it on their property. We're living in a three hundred year old stone house, and I often wonder if there couldn't be anything like that here. Got a metal detector once, but the darn thing was just sounding off everywhere, so I gave up, not wanting to spend my time digging up old nails. But if I found anything, I wouldn't tell anyone!

I digress. Don't know anything else on this yet though. I am very curious. I am suspicious also about the lack of photos of this "treasure" they claim is there. I mean if you are going to take photos of the cave itself, why not take ones of the treasure?

It might be a hoax the media fell into. But in case it isn't, I still want to keep my ears open!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Having read Holy Blood Holy Grail, and being one to follow the myths involving Christianity's lost treasure, I'm very interested to see what they uncover. This could be interesting, possibly a historical discovery for the people of France?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

If only we knew the truth about them...
What wonders of the Earth - History - Science, everything.
But they are a nasty lot, so I've been told -by one of their former members.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Where is the Volcano and how do I get there? Lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
For those who would like to explore the area, here are the Google Earth coords:

Rennes-le-Château (The castle where Berenger Sauniere lived and the origin of the mystery): 42°55'36.79"N, 2°15'50.62"E

Pech d'en Couty (The general area of the cave where the "Treasure of the Visigoths" resides): 42°53'46.49"N, 2°22'57.09"E

edit on 7/30/2011 by Shadoefax because: syntax/grmmer

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here we go..... A tiny little crapy cave and all of a sudden you have

Solomons gold
secrets of Christ
the Holy Grail
Aliens
Witchcraft
ghosts
demons
time portals
entrance to the underworld
Lucifers bum hole
and many many more to come.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Solomons gold
secrets of Christ
the Holy Grail
Aliens
Witchcraft
ghosts
demons
time portals
Lucifers bum hole

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed, buddy?

I happen to think the whole Rennes-Le-Chateau mystery is one of the most interesting out there.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention, since I am also very interested in that whole area and the very deep and mysterious history behind it.

For those who aren't yet familiar with Henry Lincoln's work, this video is a good starting point.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

ymmd - EXACTLY what i thought...

but its still a mystery place...but we'll never know what they'll find if its one of the "secrets"

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am living in France and never knew about this 'treasure' but watching the video, I had the feeling that it is only a publicity stunt. Not long ago they were promoting France for vacations as many french tend to go abroad, now this? suspicious....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Solomons gold
secrets of Christ
the Holy Grail
Aliens
Witchcraft
ghosts
demons
time portals
Lucifers bum hole

That's the great thing about finding a cave, until you've fully explored it there could be anything in there. Until you get to the treasure in the bottom, you just have to keep digging and hoping it's good treasure (a bit like reading stuff on ATS really
)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

found this in the yt-description:

full documentary download link
ow.ly...

use this for premium-links
www.tigerleech.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed, buddy?

I happen to think the whole Rennes-Le-Chateau mystery is one of the most interesting out there.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention, since I am also very interested in that whole area and the very deep and mysterious history behind it.

For those who aren't yet familiar with Henry Lincoln's work, this video is a good starting point.

Ah yes the well know Priory of Zion hoax.

Try again buddy

www.jesusemptytomb.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Solomons gold
secrets of Christ
the Holy Grail
Aliens
Witchcraft
ghosts