It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much More Are You Willing To Take?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Illegal search and seizure, assuming you are a criminal because you need to fly somewhere or buy too much ammo? Warrant-less wiretaps and Internet control. I'm sure each of you has something that ticks you off.

How much are you willing to take before you stand up? Will you wait until there is no food left in the stores or gas is too expensive to get to work?

I suggest that the time has come for all of us to stand up and say we aren't going to take any more corruption from our governments. Are the people in the middle east braver than those of us in the western world? Is life so great in the U.S., Australia and the UK that we can afford to lose just a few more freedoms?

Come on people, this is the time to let TPTB know that we see what is going on. They flaunt their control in our faces and we sit back and take it like little kids. I can't believe that is who we have become. I don't think our grandparents would have put up with any of the crap that we have endured and if they did would you respect them?

This isn't a call to arms...yet. Lets stand up....show up and let those who lord over us see that we are not pushovers and we will defend our rights. If we wait any longer we won't have any rights to defend.

What are you willing to do? I want some ideas. An actionable plan. Tell me and everyone who reads this if you are tired of the crap or you are fat and happy enough to let it go on longer.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

if you go I'll go

"I am not a leader of men, since I prefer to follow"

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What are you willing to do? Do we show up at the White House and voice our objections? Will it do any good?
edit on 29-7-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

I have no idea what would be effective. Elections are rigged and they try to keep the masses so poor that most can't afford to take time off to protest. Maybe it starts at your state capitol
edit on 29-7-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i think deniro in taxi driver sum up best talking to him self infront of a mirror

i would have posted the video but wanted to keep the site pg
edit on 29-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Love the movie. I'm afraid we have our anxwer. There are over 4,000 people on here right now and most would rather look at blurry ufo vids

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Look, most of us are fed up. The problem is this: we stand idly by as "armchair revolutionaries" and think that we have no choice but to deal with it. If enough people said hell no, we could accomplish something whenever we wanted. If everyone tomorrow woke up and decided they were going to take their country back, this whole problem could be ended just like that and the New World Order would be halted in its tracks. It isn't just up to YOU to start caring, it's up to everyone around you as well. So tell them. Get the movement going, before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Thank you. I guess I will be a crazed, lone voice at my state capitol for now because I've had it with the theft, lies and bs from our elected servants

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

So true but we who are awake to the madness are just a few in comparison...............In order to raise our numbers we must become educators to all those around us.........Be not afraid to lead discussions that are not seen on MSM............

Maybe then we could gain the edge..............But our time is short.............

Nice thread OP...........lets see what people say

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by 9Nania

So true but we who are awake to the madness are just a few in comparison...............In order to raise our numbers we must become educators to all those around us.........Be not afraid to lead discussions that are not seen on MSM............

Maybe then we could gain the edge..............But our time is short.............

Nice thread OP...........lets see what people say

This is exactly what I've been trying to do as my part towards changing things. I talk with people about these things that aren't talked about. I try to get people to look things up for themselves. I tell them "Don't believe me, do your own research but don't just dismiss it because it sounds crazy."

The more sheeple we can wake up, the better chance we have.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I agree with your sentiments OP, but just not sure, barring armed revolution, how to make a dent. There are so many vested interest in the status quo and so many people that are ignorant as to the real truth.

Politicians are driven to get approval and get votes. They have special interest groups, spin masters and followers. If you read public opinion polls, a great many people are terribly ignorant on facts and reality.

What would be a practical, real way to make this so?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I closed my PayPal and E bay accounts so I'm expecting a 3 letter agency special agent to ask about it or at least snoop on my ISP traffic, at least what they can decrypt and track. It's rather paranoid but the Government really doesn't have our best interest in mind and they have been stepping on way too many liberties and rights for the ever nebulous "National Security".

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
Will you wait until there is no food left in the stores or gas is too expensive to get to work?

I think that will be when it happens and it won`t be the friendly little gathering they blow off so well. Until then just remember don`t drink the Kool-aid.

And yes I was just outside watching for UFO`s because I know they exists

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The two biggest problems I run into while trying to wake people up........
1) They listen for a little while, lose intrest, roll over and go back to sleep.
2) They think I am crazy.
My coworkers think I have flipped. I started bee keeping a few months ago, just bought 3 dairy goats (yes we are milking them), getting chickens next week and made 6- 4' X 8' planters for fruits and veggies.
When asked why, I tell them "it's the smart thing to do". With droughts in some places and floods in others there won't be a lot of crops this year and food prices are going to increase as winter draws near. They are fine with this part.
Then I start on how the government is systematically ruining the value of the dollar and what that will do to further the price increase of food, electricity, gas and evey day living.
They lose intrest, change the subject and say how great it is that the NFL was able to work their problems out but they are still very upset over basketball.
Loosing faith in peoples,
Quad

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Fear stops most people from joining other like minded people to support a cause/movement.

There are many groups whose numbers are growing fast.

You must first deceide you are ready to give all for the cause.

Then seek out the group that best fits your ideas and join with your brothers and sisters to stand together for the good of mankind.

There are leaders. They are from the East coast to the West coast and from the South to the North.
It's up to each person to find them.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

video speaks for itself and fits the thread watch it
edit on 29-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Any action that would include reducing a dependency to government is a step in the right direction. You can send a very loud message to the government by simply not participating in their entitlement handout schemes.

It doesn't have to be a ME-type street protest.
Those can be mnanipulated.

A quiet, determined protest against their draconian rule would be much more effective, plus you would NOT be playing by their rules.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
"How Much More Are You Willing To Take?" Based on real life experience(s), I'll have to wait until this fat and happy citizen no longer has reason to live in a world full of "dead ends".

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

If one of these Tea Party members makes it to the Presidency by say 2016 I think I might go on a shooting rampage myself. Course it will be a squirt gun.
Seriously what can you do? You can't fight City Hall.

Prices are high and things are worse now than years ago but I said the same thing 10 years ago, prices are higher and things are worse. It is the same damn ball game. I look forward to when they come around with the popcorn and peanuts. I focus on the positives and the good things that have been accomplished. One of these days we will get it all right.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm just gonna chill until the firearms confiscations begin. As long as firearms confiscations are not happening on a massive national scale then they could do pretty much whatever they want for all I care. I can just say "No thank you" and follow that statement with the capability to back it up.

In Europe, and well lets face it pretty much the rest of the planet, everyone is completely disarmed. Subjects not citizens.

I already have my target picked out for if there are forced firearms confiscations nationwide in the United States of America. I have a ridiculous plan laid out that I have been working on for a long time. I put all of my effort into it. Let us hope that I never have to go through with it.

IMO as long as the people are as well armed as the state and local police then we SHOULD be GTG. If the military gets called out it would be a bad battle but I still feel that the armed American Citizens are the most powerful military force on planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Reagan really was a great man and fantastic leader. Too bad we can't find another like him. maybe Ron Paul is close enough if we can get him elected. The career politicians would fear a man like him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join