It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S.A. the greatest threat to international harmony?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would suggest that it's Globalist businesses that are the biggest threat to international harmony. Those biggest businesses happen to belong to American and Great Britain. And the biggest of those businesses are Big Oil, which are probably responsible for our recent wars. You can also see "War is a Racket" by Major General Smedley Butler, about the imperialist trade policies forced upon South America by America by our war machine.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I believe the greatest threat to USA is their own government

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So, our idiot government came up with our foreign policies all by themselves huh?
I think some need to stop believing the propaganda and research it all a little. Our govt is a dog on a leash.. a dog of war. We citizens are basically slaves and the majority of us HATE this government model and the change over the decades. Only the foolish still run around and scream "usa, usa, usa". You better look into who holds our leash. Who calls the shots? Oh I dunno, since the gov cant wipe its own butt without UN and NATO giving the okay.. Id say its a combination of many countries influencing eachother. We already have a new world order and global govt.. iot happened while some were America hating and following the false paradigm you were fed. Given our relative power ( mil and used to be money as well) we are the ones in the forefront. Lemme hear from those here who's countires participate in Nato and the UN.
You too are culpable for this mess we call globalism and you too are the greatest threat to harmony.

If you think still that America is ruling the world after viewing the idiots we have in our gov and watching the current idiocy... you really are living in fantasy land. I love my country very much, I hate what it has become adn I hate the direction in which it is headed. I can tell you it isnt heading there by itself. We have plenty of support from other countries guiding our fall/change.. and sucking the rest of you down with it. Youre just too busy play8ing the toddler game of " whos to blame" to see whats happening. Who benefits? I suggest looking into this deeper and stop accepting the crumbs on the surface.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

It's not the Americans that have woken up and take a stand against what their government is doing that irks the rest of the world, it is the one's that defiantly scream "USA is the Greatest! We can do no wrong! that sets our teeth on edge. Then they follow it up with a list of things the US has done for the world - as if the rest of us have just sat around drinking tea while America did all the hard work. I'm fed up with this attitude and have begun taking an equally as strong stance against it. Despite trying to intelligently reason with these people we still get called "haters" (a ridiculous term by the way - one that I've only ever heard Americans use).

Of course we don't forget that a large number of Americans don't think or act this way - it's just that the ones that do have such loud voices and a propensity to barge in and shut everyone else down.
edit on 29/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

Well now that I have learned other countries own us, I guess, it is your fault?

Heck, the majority of us are just a bunch of schmucks going to work everyday to survive, then we die.

edit on 123131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

It's not the Americans that have woken up and take a stand against what their government is doing that irks the rest of the world, it is the one's that defiantly scream "USA is the Greatest! We can do no wrong! that sets our teeth on edge. Then they follow it up with a list of things the US has done for the world - as if the rest of us have just sat around drinking tea while America did all the hard work. I'm fed up with this attitude and have begun taking an equally as strong stance against it. Despite trying to intelligently reason with these people we still get called "haters" (a ridiculous term by the way - one that I've only ever heard Americans use).

Of course we don't forget that a large number of Americans don't think or act this way - it's just that the ones that do have such loud voices and a propensity to barge in and shut everyone else down.

NOT ONE American I have in my social circle or bubble behaves like that. I see that idiocy mainly on here, online, and what the news seems to throw in your face to influence your attitude toward American citizens. If you wish to base an entire country on a few idiots and what youre fed by the news, thats your right. Our government speaks for itself. It is broken and corrupt.. and its had plenty of help and nods of the head to become what it is. Ive also visited many countries and lived in a few for extended periods of time. Ive never experienced the American hating that I see on here and the complete ignorance of the truth of the matter concerning the citizenry versus the government . Simply stop listening to and basing your views off of idiotic statements made by idiots and children. Perhaps seek out the educated and rational people from other countries to speak with concerning the issues. Even with our mil family and friends.. not one we would allow in our "bubble" behaves in that manner nor did they cheer and make a party out of the whole Osama nonsense. Id have to wonder just what youre basing your ideas off of and exactly what kind of people you are listening to or allowing in your own life that influence your views.

My other question is why do you care what a few idiots say.. and why would blind nationalism of some bother you so much? Why does this injure you so much that its harped on here at ATS all the time? I dont give them the attention they want.. why do you? When I see idiotic behavior in groups from other countries I dont get online and post threads concerning it.. mainly because I really dont care what a few do and I certainly dont just the whole by the few.

For myself, I have enough to be concerned about in my own country and my own citizenry to bother whining about the behavior of other countries citizens and small groups childish behavior.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Wow, didn't you COMPLETELY miss my point.

I was actually trying to be nice and say that while there are loud-mouth Americans that try to spoil it for everyone, we do know that this isn't the case for the majority of Americans.

Way to completely misinterpret what I said. You are also kind of proving the point you think I made about Americans. Top points for that, well done mate.

That's the last time I try to be nice that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Double Post

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Since when has there ever been international harmony, or will there ever be?

Mirror Mirror on the wall

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Guess what, I'm an American and I despise those people too. Most likely, they have never traveled out of the country, much less their own state/county/town. I would imagine though that every country has these ultra-patriotic people that act this way to some extent. I imagine most of these people have a tremendous need to be seen on the 'winning team'. Their ego gets in the way.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Wow, didn't you COMPLETELY miss my point.

I was actually trying to be nice and say that while there are loud-mouth Americans that try to spoil it for everyone, we do know that this isn't the case for the majority of Americans.

Way to completely misinterpret what I said. You are also kind of proving the point you think I made about Americans. Top points for that, well done mate.

That's the last time I try to be nice that's for sure.

And obviously you missed mine, but I will not stop trying to be nice or speak what I feel is correct.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

Is that an order mein furher?

the US is invading countries in the middle east, nazi germany did it in europe.

the US may pretend it's to stop fake rebels and then put their own fake governments in after, but other than that how is it any different?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
The average American citizen isnt a threat.
BUT The American government and its Zionist puppet masters are the biggest threat to international Harmony.

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
the stars and stripes is the new swastika

No, its always been the 50 Stars of David on the flag, we just never noticed. Remember, the Rothschilds and all the other zionists banksters funded Nazi Germany.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join