It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Years After - Or How to Lead a Truth Movement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by hooper

It really is too bad you won't read it Hoop. There's a lot of good information in there your fabricated sister has never heard of.

Here's what's amazing - you berate folks for believing that a plane crashed into the WTC towers because they saw it on TV and may know people who personally saw it first hand yet you get sucked into these mindless historical conspiracies based on nothing and you try to pass your self off as the enlighten one.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

It really is too bad you won't read it Hoop. There's a lot of good information in there your fabricated sister has never heard of.

Here's what's amazing - you berate folks for believing that a plane crashed into the WTC towers because they saw it on TV and may know people who personally saw it first hand yet you get sucked into these mindless historical conspiracies based on nothing and you try to pass your self off as the enlighten one.

"May know" someone who saw it first hand? You stated categorically your sister saw it...there was no "may" involved.

Hooper, the reason I appear "enlightened" is because I am fully aware that what we were shown on the TeeVee was impossible. Planes can't do that. Period.

Therefore, anyone who claims they saw it, or claims they "may know" someone who saw it first hand is either a liar or a fool. Granted I could be wrong about you, you may not be a liar.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

"May know" someone who saw it first hand? You stated categorically your sister saw it...there was no "may" involved.

I was speaking in the plural, not about myself particularly. Should sharpen up those reading comprehension skills.

Hooper, the reason I appear "enlightened" is because I am fully aware that what we were shown on the TeeVee was impossible. Planes can't do that. Period.

Actually, you don't appear "enlightened" but you do appear delusional. Seriously, this level of denial is dangerous.

Therefore, anyone who claims they saw it, or claims they "may know" someone who saw it first hand is either a liar or a fool. Granted I could be wrong about you, you may not be a liar.

Thank you for that clarification - that happens to be perfectly in tune with someone who is deeply involved in their delusions - anyone that would contradict the delusion is either a liar or a fool. Perfect.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What gets me is that these so called OS people, can't understand the relevance, of someone like me who believed
the official story for years, who goes to watch videos and research TO DEBUNK, but then comes to a knowledge
of the truth.

Despite wanting to believe the OS!

I was able to take the attendant cognitive dissonance, but I'm sure there many who can't come to grips with it,
and thus cling to say, something like the PM article, which is ridiculous.

All it took was a second look at a vid of the 1st tower falling to know that it was explosives.
Or at least that it wasn't gravitational.
First, the top leaned over at least 11degrees .putting the load on one corner, and taking it off the other corner.
This should have resulted in the top falling over, but it didn't.
Then this vid was HD and I could see huge steel girders being blown laterally outwards, meaning they had to have been acted upon by another force.
Just that started me off, and then there were the hundreds of other things that just cemented it in my mind.
(cell phone calls -not airfones- from flying jets, molten pools of steel, dancing Israelis "sent to document the event" - literally hundreds of points).
I know there are whack jobs in the "movement" put there to discredit it, and I act/think accordingly.

The OS has absolutely nothing going for it other than believe us or you're.......
edit on 10-8-2011 by randalljm because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The "9/11 truth movement" isn't an organized group, but simply the movement of the truth about 9/11, that the official story is false, and that movement is a veritable firehose of information, and it's a one way street, and so the movement keeps on moving, and we who are involved in it keep on keeping on. History will get this right in the final analysis, can't not, as the twin towers of the WTC remain conspicuously absent the New York City skyline, the record of what actually happened to them preserved, first hand, from a whole multitude of angles and perspective, from generation to generation and from age to age in perpetuity.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Voila. The "crazy" card.

The last resort of the incompetent.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It would be a shorter list to point out what wasn't crap. And why this thread? This is where I read your challenge.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Hah. You didn't read squat.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

No, I read a bunch of stuff similar to that which my uncle fertilizes his fields with.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Interesting story. Let me get this straight...you came to this thread to complain about another thread?

Don't you want to complain about this one?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randalljm

The OS has absolutely nothing going for it other than believe us or you're.......

..."demented"...."crazy"..."deluded"...fill in the blanks. They'll twist themselves into a pretzel rather than look at the evidence with an honest eye.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

The real answer to "how do you know when you've been duped" is simple- the moment that these conspiracy claims need to rely on armies of shadowy secret agents planted everywhere that noone knows about and have the supernatural ability to bend reality to their will, it's the moment you've been duped.

Yes, I think your signature says it all. I've been working on another thread which applies to you very well, there's even a bit about Bill Clinton in there, complete with quotations from folks who were part of that army of "shadowy secret agents".

I'm sure you won't read it...too long, but I invite others to peruse it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

Well, let's see....the above quote is from page 3 of this post....asking us to peruse your other thread. And yet, you do not seem to remember making the post....hmmmm.......

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I recall my post very well, I was offering readers to read another thread. I'm sure you've done the same, no?

You see, the topic was related to the discussion at hand...but thanks for the free advertizing.

Since you are only here to complain and ridicule, I was giving you a chance to complain and ridicule about the right thread, that'd be this one...it keeps the conversation easier to understand for the readers, you understand.

Care to comment?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Okay...how to lead a truth movement....ten years later.....

First, remove the tin foil hats.

Second, accept the fact that the US Government is not nearly the efficient, all-knowing, all-evil entity as normally portrayed by Hollywood (and most conspiracy websites)

Third, quit believing everything you read on the internet.

Fourth, accept that there really are bad people in this world who dont like us...for various reasons.

Fifth, if it comes from Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, Kevin Ryan, Richard Gage (et al).....dont bet the ranch on the information being accurate OR complete.

Sixth, if someone claims the Pentagon is the most protected, most fortified building on Earth....ignore them, they know not what they speak of.

Seventh, if someone claims that all the evidence was immeadiately shipped to China...see above comment about the Pentagon.

Eighth, if someone claims that the hijackers were not on the manifests (except for Hani Hanjour)....see above comment on China.

Ninth, if someone claims that the 19 names as listed by the FBI at the end of 2001 as hijackers are still alive...see above comment on the manifests.

Tenth, if someone claims that all the calls made from the airliners were made from cellphones....see above comment about the hijackers.

Eleven, if someone claims that there was 2.3 trillion in cash missing from the Pentagon piggy bank...see above note about the cell phones.

Twelve, if someone claims it was all a heist to steal the gold/silver from the vaults under the WTC....rent "Die Hard With a Vengance" THEN see above comment about the 2.3 tril'

Thirteen, if someone claims aluminum airplanes cannot penetrate steel structures, show them any number of history specials about Japanese Kamikazes, then see above comment about gold/silver. For extra points, ask them what they think of frozen water penetrating a steel hulled ship.

Fourteen, if someone claims that jet fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt steel (although not quite what happened that day), give them a book on the engineering of jet engines, then see above comment on Kamikazes.

Fifteen, if you truly wanna lead a truth movement........get off of the internet and learn about the real world and the history behind it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Read the OP, and then comment.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I dont answer to you. You want to know how to lead a truth movement and I told you how to. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You read the title, you didn't read the OP. Read it and offer a comment, or read it and don't offer a comment, but don't not read it and offer a comment. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Any movement or group larger than you will be infiltrated and marginalized, and any leader can be controlled, except you.

It’s about time everyone started taking responsibility for learning about 911. It is the lynchpin we have at our disposal to expose institutional corruption, end wars, and gain justice. Ask questions, post theories, and on this ten year anniversary; be courageous; lead a movement.

So your advice to everyone is to avoid "movements" and then lead a "movement".

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Poetic license...ironical, doncha think?

It's too bad your keen eyes can't tell a cheap video illusion when you see one.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Poetic license...ironical, doncha think?

You obviously don't know the meaning of irony. What you posted was a logical contradiction. What a suprise.

It's too bad your keen eyes can't tell a cheap video illusion when you see one.

Sorry, its very difficult to share a hallucination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join