It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird weird feces is going on right now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am not really a new member.... just an nonactive one. I mean to reply to a post now and then. I had to post this here due to the posting rules and not being about to create a thread anywhere else.

I almost feel obligated to report what is going on in my area right now.

I am about 60 miles east of Pittsburgh. For the last about 2 and a half hours it has been storming pretty badly. The odd thing is that the amount of lightning is a lot higher then what we normally get in this area and it was for a while just one right after the other. It did that for about 1 and a half hours. It has calmed down here in the last hour but now it is pretty much a normal thunderstorm.

This is where it gets even weirder, the cell phone service pretty much just went away during the high frequency of lightning. We have three cell phones in this house with two different carriers and all of them had no service.

Now this might be something normal, and I just never experienced it before, but I thought I would report it.

Also.. sorry about the profanity. I will watch it next time.

edit on 7/28/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Profanity.

edit on 28-7-2011 by m80kamikaze because: updated info

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe you're feeling the effects of the latest CME along which is being accompanied by a thunderstorm.

Idk just a guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What's "feces" if I may ask.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Weird stuff going on with the www also....Stan Deyo.com had an article today about selective interuption of service

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

lmao mod just changed it from "#" to feces

That is what op gets though for bad words in title.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
What's "feces" if I may ask.

It has to do with a bowel movement.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I live in denver and weve been having those crazy electric storms as well for the last 2 months!!!! I also presume it has something to do with the solar activity as well imo

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I think he meant to write faeces. At first I thought the title meant to say weird weird faces and I thought this could be interesting

As far as your phones having no service OP, I think thats not so unusual in a storm.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am looking at spaceweather.com and it does say a 40% chance of m class solar flares today. That very well could have been the problem.

The cell phone service is back up to normal now and it is just raining. Does anyone know if lightning can also cause cell phone service to mess up? (i see jepic just answered this)

edit on 28-7-2011 by m80kamikaze because: better info

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

i thought it was going to be a topic about how Wierd your Pooo was LOL, and i even looked

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Its the coronal mass ejection that are screwing up the cell and other sattelite services.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Its the coronal mass ejection that are screwing up the cell and other sattelite services.

haha its a colonal mass ejection judging by then thread heading

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by m80kamikaze

Last Friday in my city on the east coast of Canada. we had a lightning storm where the strikes were 1 every 5- 10 seconds for about 3 hours.It was the craziest lightning storm I have seen here in my lifetime. It was the biggest thunder head cloud formation I have ever seen with really long lightning bolts It was amazing.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a post about Scatology.
Now I am really disappointed.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Pics or it did not happen. See below.

edit on 7-28-2011 by groingrinder because: Edited for second line.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I should have recorded it but I didn't intend to mention I started to think about it. And to the previous poster talking about the lightning every couple seconds... that is what was happening.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

lmao took me a min now i got it lol good one :0

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Weird Cosmic Sh$t my brother. No worries, it's all part of the Divine plan. Namaste.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok.. It is happening again. Frequent lightning and no reception in a normally good reception area. This time the signal is coming and going instead of having no signal at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by enament

Pics or it did not happen. See below.

edit on 7-28-2011 by groingrinder because: Edited for second line.

You think I care what you think it was a lightning storm for crying out loud not an alien invasion.
Have a nice day and take care.
edit on 28-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join