It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates: Vaccines Save Lives (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Link

Personally I very much do not like Mr. Gates. My father was a very good programmer for the start of computers in the late 70s and hates him for how much he stole to make the computer. Now i have done my own research and it does seem he stole some information like the mouse and the graphic operating system, but then again jobbs stole it from Xerox so i guess it safe to say it was a group effort, on purpose or not.
But that being said, this is how he spends his money. to avoid taxes mostly but hey, it does help.
Vaccines do work, for sure. The problem is that no one now a days can be sure that what is in that needle is going to help or hurt you, regardless of what is said to us. So i feel very indifferent about this video as all the information is true, but i feel its just to push a much grander, how do you say, acceptance to Vaccines on a whole. I would much a very lengthy and detailed test by many nations to properly apply this to our children.
But awesome video style, no computer graphics required which i find nice considering who the speaker is.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
We all know how patient Mr. Gates is at getting his "product" too market.

I'll wait for Syrum Millenium Edition at least.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm not so concerned about this. His agenda is with fast developing countries not the US. (i.e. India)

His motives are not humanitarian, they are business driven.

He's thinking long term. He wants healthy future employees. Anyone knows that health care is expensive and preventive healthcare eventually saves corporations money. Also healthy employees save corporations money. Gates is thinking proactively in terms of immunizing future employees of future outsourced jobs.

Again. Gate motives are self serving. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Link

Personally I very much do not like Mr. Gates. My father was a very good programmer for the start of computers in the late 70s and hates him for how much he stole to make the computer. Now i have done my own research and it does seem he stole some information like the mouse and the graphic operating system, but then again jobbs stole it from Xerox so i guess it safe to say it was a group effort, on purpose or not.
But that being said, this is how he spends his money. to avoid taxes mostly but hey, it does help.
Vaccines do work, for sure. The problem is that no one now a days can be sure that what is in that needle is going to help or hurt you, regardless of what is said to us. So i feel very indifferent about this video as all the information is true, but i feel its just to push a much grander, how do you say, acceptance to Vaccines on a whole. I would much a very lengthy and detailed test by many nations to properly apply this to our children.
But awesome video style, no computer graphics required which i find nice considering who the speaker is.

Wow you are ignorant of computer history.

The trackball was invented by Tom Cranston, Fred Longstaff and Kenyon Taylor working on the Royal Canadian Navy's DATAR project in 1952. It used a standard Canadian five-pin bowling ball. It was not patented, as it was a secret military project.

Independently, Douglas Engelbart at the Stanford Research Institute invented the first mouse prototype in 1963, with the assistance of his colleague Bill English. They christened the device the mouse as early models had a cord attached to the rear part of the device looking like a tail and generally resembling the common mouse. Engelbart never received any royalties for it, as his patent ran out before it became widely used in personal computers. en.wikipedia.org...

A precursor to GUIs was invented by researchers at the Stanford Research Institute, led by Douglas Engelbart. They developed the use of text-based hyperlinks manipulated with a mouse for the On-Line System. The concept of hyperlinks was further refined and extended to graphics by researchers at Xerox PARC, who went beyond text-based hyperlinks and used a GUI as the primary interface for the Xerox Alto computer. Most modern general-purpose GUIs are derived from this system. As a result, some people[who?] call this class of interface a PARC User Interface (PUI) (note that PUI is also an acronym for perceptual user interface).[4]

Ivan Sutherland developed a pointer-based system called the Sketchpad in 1963. It used a light-pen to guide the creation and manipulation of objects in engineering drawings. en.wikipedia.org...

The first successful commercial GUI product was the Apple Macintosh, which was heavily inspired by PARC's work; Xerox was allowed to buy pre-IPO stock from Apple, in exchange for engineer visits and an understanding that Apple would create a GUI product. Much later, in the midst of the Apple v. Microsoft lawsuit in which Apple accused Microsoft of violating its copyright by appropriating the use of the "look and feel" of the Macintosh GUI, Xerox also sued Apple on the same grounds. The lawsuit was dismissed because the presiding judge ruled "that Xerox's complaints were inappropriate for a variety of legal reasons," although it is commonly believed that Xerox simply waited too long to file suit, and the statute of limitations had expired en.wikipedia.org...

Its unfair to say Steve Jobs and Bill Gates stole the GUI and the mouse was invented by other before coming to the Apple Lisa then the Machintosh. That's how technology works people borrow ideas and improve of them. besides Xerox KNEW Apple would be creating a GUI as mentioned above in the quote. I don't hear you complaining about car companies stealing each others ideas. Or shoe companies stealing each others ideas, omg their shoes have laces one it too! thieves!11!! Lol Give me a break.

As for the vaccines why are you so paranoid? You don't suffer from polio or smallpox do you? Vaccines work and the whole depopulation conspiracy is bunk.

1965 3.3 billion
1970 3.7 billion
1975 4 billion
1980 4.5 billion
1985 4.85 billion
1990 5.3 billion
1995 5.7 billion
1999 6 billion
2006 6.5 billion
2009 6.8 billion
2011 7 billion

geography.about.com...