It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday~

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Happy birthday in advance my new friend! 30 can be traumatic... LOL. I am a tauras (may 1) and I'll be 40 this year! YIKES

The great part tho.. is I was in applebees yesterday with my wife and I ordered a corona beer. Amazingly I got carded! I laughed about it, and the waitress said, no seriously sir.. I need to see your ID. I was so darn happy I hugged her!

So, when you least expect it.. life takes a twist.

So, all and all... 30 ain't bad!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
We should do this each month?
So we can wish everyone a happy birthday-we all deserve it!

I agree with you ArcA- "when you least expect it, life takes a twist"

*And thank all of you for wishing me one*
Magestica

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
HAPPY 30th MAGESTICA !!!

I hope you have a nice birthday!

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
HAPPY B-DAY LASS! I said it before incase I wasnt around, lol dont think thats a prob. any more. 30 eh...almost in your prime. hehehe

Blessings to you and yours.
May the road rise to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and, until we meet again, may god hold you in the palm of his hand.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Many happy returns, Magestica. And don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
congrats, have a beer on me...i barely escaped the october b-day situation around here (september 30), but i'm still a libra.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
....The song "Happy Birthday to You" is protected by copyright?

The Chicago-based music publisher Clayton F. Summy Company, working with Jessica Hill, published and copyrighted "Happy Birthday" in 1935. Under the laws in effect at the time, the Hills' copyright would have expired after one 28-year term and a renewal of similar length, falling into public domain by 1991. However, the Copyright Act of 1976 extended the term of copyright protection to 75 years from date of publication, and the Copyright Term Extension Act of 1998 added another 20 years, so under current law the copyright protection of "Happy Birthday" will remain intact until at least 2030.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'll have you know I have two bottles of wine chilling right now and I plan to drink them both LOL! So you may have to deal with some very drunk "magestica" posts later-that's a scarey thought
Maybe I'll just try to stay away from ATS til tomorrow!

And ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ to you Estragon

always~Magestica

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
A very happy evening, Magestica: and an Easter Bunny too!
Always drink all available chilled wine. This is generally known as Estragon's First Law of Non-Motion, and it would be rude not to.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear magestica, Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Have fun and dont drink too much.

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Ocelot]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join