It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age and its Relationship to the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The first part of this presentation is a description and a brief history of the New Age. The rest focuses in on how the New Age ideas could play in to the agenda of the biblical Antichrist.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Videos like this are just flat out stupid. Sorry, I don't know what else to call it. Believe in Aliens? Nope, that's the antichrist. Aliens are demons. The Bible is the only thing worth reading, blah blah blah.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I totally agree. Just the Religious Right attempting to draw everyone into the Cult of Book Religion, and not listen tho the voices of wisdom coming from most everywhere, including their own Higher Selves. Let me see, the "New Age" was basically born during the 1960s, and has not died, but instead has gained many millions of followers since that time, is going to die off? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

I love the way these nut job videos try to package up everything that doesnt conform to christianity and call it " the new age movement" and then relate it to satanism. In the first few minutes of the vid,which was all i could stomach, it shows someone meditating....AMG how satanic is that... some people realy need to get a life
edit on 28-7-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Actually a very plausable scenario
For instance, current U.S financial mess, solved with the stroke of a pen on paper.

All current debt owed by the Corporation of the United States of America.
If the Charter of Corporation is revoked or the company goes Bankrupt/Bust the company is no longer obligated to pay its "former" companies debt.
The fomer United States of Washington D.C Corporation,, would now longer exist,, Legally.

The former usa would not longer exist,, the great beast slain,, so too speak,,,at this point the individual States would then be either ,, sold off , or abandoned.

and the people would then be free,,, or will they follow another "messiah"??? ie election.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks OP, I've watched half so far.
It's never ceases to amaze me that people refuse to see the connection between the rise of the New Age movement and it's purpose (to prime humanity for the New World Order and the rise of the AC).

Satan can rise undetected when he removes the belief in God and the Bible.

"Sadly and astonishingly, prominent and inquiring men have also seen fit to submit their reason to this promise of "secret" knowledge transmitted privately. Indeed, there is no secret society of importance operating anywhere in the world that does not employ this very ruse to ensure loyalty and obedience from its selected members and initiates. It is obviously a major turn-on for certain people to consider themselves privy to an arcane tradition lauded from the heights by so august and powerful a quorum. As the feudal barons garnered assistance in times of war from their knights and serfs by promises of land and loot, so have the religious quorum seduced men by the lure of sequestered wisdom. Promises of this kind have, however, served a greater purpose than to merely ensure conformity and obedience. The promise of secret knowledge plays to the vanity of men, the very vanity that Ecclesiastes so adamantly warns mankind against. The promise becomes a lure and source of obsession. Under the spell of the promise men will eagerly construct and endorse the obscene hierarchy. They will do so because they secretly desire rank within that hierarchy. The vast majority of men seek to lord it over those below them. And once this seniority is bestowed, protected, and ensured, the vanity of "little men" is swiftly satiated. One may not be pharaoh over the whole game, but being made the lord over one small square on the board, so to speak, provides quite enough ego satisfaction for the power-gorged man in this world. The masters of men’s minds bet on their puppet’s vanity being their best ally. They bet well."

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

The masters of men’s minds bet on their puppet’s vanity being their best ally. They bet well."

Satan may very well master the minds of men,, he's been doing it a long time,, and what about the female mind, well any way, its not the mind of men or women that moves mountains and believes,, it is their hearts,, and Jesus said love, from the heart,, and you will be mine.
I'll take hearts over minds when it comes too rule of a people, anyday.

"They bet well" did they? just look at the mess of the economy for instance.
edit on 28-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Thanks OP, I've watched half so far.
It's never ceases to amaze me that people refuse to see the connection between the rise of the New Age movement and it's purpose (to prime humanity for the New World Order and the rise of the AC).

Satan can rise undetected when he removes the belief in God and the Bible.

"Sadly and astonishingly, prominent and inquiring men have also seen fit to submit their reason to this promise of "secret" knowledge transmitted privately. Indeed, there is no secret society of importance operating anywhere in the world that does not employ this very ruse to ensure loyalty and obedience from its selected members and initiates. It is obviously a major turn-on for certain people to consider themselves privy to an arcane tradition lauded from the heights by so august and powerful a quorum. As the feudal barons garnered assistance in times of war from their knights and serfs by promises of land and loot, so have the religious quorum seduced men by the lure of sequestered wisdom. Promises of this kind have, however, served a greater purpose than to merely ensure conformity and obedience. The promise of secret knowledge plays to the vanity of men, the very vanity that Ecclesiastes so adamantly warns mankind against. The promise becomes a lure and source of obsession. Under the spell of the promise men will eagerly construct and endorse the obscene hierarchy. They will do so because they secretly desire rank within that hierarchy. The vast majority of men seek to lord it over those below them. And once this seniority is bestowed, protected, and ensured, the vanity of "little men" is swiftly satiated. One may not be pharaoh over the whole game, but being made the lord over one small square on the board, so to speak, provides quite enough ego satisfaction for the power-gorged man in this world. The masters of men’s minds bet on their puppet’s vanity being their best ally. They bet well."

I think your confused, "the new Age Movement" as you so put it is a collection of ideas(none of them new) taken from other spiritual ideas , many of which pre-date christianity by thousands of years.
Under what you so loosly call the new age movement would be buddhism for instance, or hinduism, also the shamanic philosophies most of which are about combating the ego, which is the root of all evil , not satan. The Gnostics worked out that Satan was a representation of the human ego and not an actual entity and they werent far wrong.

new topics

top topics

join