It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILL CLINTON Supports Alex Jones..!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
OK. This video is 2 mins long. It doesn't take long to watch. This is Alex Jones, in his own words, admitting that he was PRAISED by Bill Clinton (the same Clinton he accuses of being a drug dealing Bilderberg murderer)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-7-2011 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
why hasnt tptb killed him off yet anyway, they pretty much kill everyone else. can someone explain to me?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshextremist

He's too well known. It would just make his message that much stronger. Here's how I feel about AJ: He covers a lot of great info. Nobody does it like him. What you realize over time is that he can be a bit of a braggart and fairly egotistic, despite his claims to the contrary. It's also a damn shame to listen to his sponsors as they're almost entirely snake-oil scam artists as well as several of his frequent guests. You have to acknowledge though that this sort of "fringe" material is bound to attract those types. Just recognize things for what they are but don't stop listening.

Many try to attack him saying he's a CIA agent and the like but I've seen no evidence whatsoever to support that claim. Just the ultra-paranoid and egotistical few trying to prove something that isn't there.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
why hasnt tptb killed him off yet anyway, they pretty much kill everyone else. can someone explain to me?

Because it would generate sympathy for him....

It would make more people check out his views ...

Its much easier to let him ramble and make him look like a krazy nut ... Its easier to do that when you watch the videos of him screaming and fear mongering lol

aj seems to be just as confused as to why bill would support him.

Bil probably doesnt know about the previous things alex has said about him . If he did im sure he would not support.

Bill probably heard a snipped and said omg im with him

Clinton is still in the spotlight as a hero to many which utterly disgusts me ..

www.etherzone.com...

Clinton Body count

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshextremist

Propaganda puppet super star extraordinair.

edit on 7/28/11 by Infernalis because: Embed Fail

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Because he is a disinfo agent working for the CIA.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That is actually quite sickening, such blatant self praise.

I don't know if it is true or not. I don't care. I made it through 45 secs of 2 mins! and had to stop!

Humility is not in AJ's vocabulary.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

They can but its not a smart play to kill off people that would make a movement stronger.
But the reason why is...

-not on MegaCorp owned Tv with MegaCorp sponsored exposure.
-He's tool well exposed.
-Validation by Martyrdom(reason why we shouldn't have killed OBL but instead convicted him at the Hague like a common criminal)
-He serves the "crazy conspiracy theorist" angle the elite are trying to condition us to believe in.
-He's controlled opposition.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I see all these posts about tptb killing him off, or he's a disinformation agent.
I think the truth may lie in how fringe he is of the mainstream and how, even if he may say something that is true every once in a great long while, nobody outside of that fringe will take him seriously. Kind of like the UFO movement. They let certain clowns spew all kinds of nonsense, but anyone respected doing actual research has ended up dead.
If they really considered him a threat, I'm sure he would have had a "heart attack" by now.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I just think it's ridiculous that Jones openly says this, and most of his audience doesn't even know.

I guess when you speak for 3 hours a day, most of it goes down the memory hole, and only the loud, obnoxious themes stay in people's heads.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What rang the alarm bells with me as far as AJ is concerned was a youtube video which I can't pick out at the moment, showing the only person arrested at a 9/11 ralley which I think was in New York was AJ and he was released almost immediately. It just seemed like Jones and tptb were playing out some sort of planned painless martrydom for him. After that I now tend towards him being some form of planned opposition. After all he does scare away rational doubters who would never consider themselves conspiracy theorists and are scared off by such ranting narcissists.
He would also seem to have somewhat of a religious platform which of course is the platform of his supposed arch enemies.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
goldentorch, I think you're exactly right about that.

The worst thing is, he gets away with it, so it's like, what are you going to do about it? If the people can be manipulated so easily, people like Jones think it's their duty to do so...... They see it as a market to dominate and control. Sad but true.

It's actually a very depressing concept for me, because it shows just how stupid our species is. It's like.... every prominent person is dumbing it down. They're all scam artists. And they're the ones that get most popular. It's the kind of thing that makes intelligent people go...... what is the point in even bothering in life.... if all you can aspire to be is a liar?
edit on 29-7-2011 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

top topics

join