It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream about a Burning Antichrist...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So I started all this meditation mumbo jumbo because now that I had no religion, I had to see where else the world "would turn" in all of their scenarios. I decided to side with meditation for about a month and a half cause it sounds pretty interesting. I thought meditation would help me vividly remember dreams better. That has been happening but I have never recorded my dreams except a couple. All the dreams I ever remember are always horrific. Anyways -- the dream.

Everything from here on occured in the dream

So I woke up, and looked over to my side, and my brother was on th other bed. This was odd because he wasn't supposed to be on that bed but I didn't care anyways. So I went to turn on the light to the bathroom but it didn't work. I then went to the kitchen but that light didn't work. I went into my mom's room and turned on the lights but they all circuited out soon after. The only device that was on was the clock on the microwave. It either read 1:07 or 1:17 I can't remember the exact #. So outside was a bright red which was weird if it was 1 in the morning. I asked my brother if it was morning or night and he said 1 in the morning. That couldn't be right, so I went onto the balcony. I saw a giant flaming red ball that was covered with giant flames. I saw alot of people trying to run away and so I asked one "what is that thing?" and he said back "It's the antichrist man, you're scrwed". So I paniced knowing full well I was not a christian anymore so i sat down and my brother asked "What do we do now" and I went and grabbed my Bible I still have and started praying and reading random verses. Eventually the ball came so close you could actually feel it's heat and I became so scared that I woke up.

The dream felt so extremely real I thought I'd share it here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
maybe the numbers on the microwave are numbers for scripture in the bible or sumat? just a thought

try it and see they might have sumat to do with satan or anti christ

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Hmmm, well it's an interesting dream. Your vision of the AC does not align with scripture, in scripture he's described as being a human, very smooth and slick, probably good-looking too. People will love him and worship him, it'll be like Obama at election time except times a thousand. So it's doubtful that your dream was prophetic. I'm thinking there's some part of you deep inside that still wants to believe in God and perhaps your dream was your subconscious revolting against your conscious decision not to believe.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

That's what I was thinking. But I really concsiously don't want to believe the religion.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Welshextremist

Im lactose intolerate

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by SavedOne

That's what I was thinking. But I really concsiously don't want to believe the religion.

And just maybe God is trying to get your subconscious to overrule your conscious.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its interesting how you got to praying when the Danger was near, maybe its telling you you should acknowledge more in relation to religion.

Be well

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

"Religion" does not equal belief in God. "Religion" is man's dogma about who and what God is. It's perfectly OK to reject religion, but don't let that stop you from seeking God.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Burning anti-christ eh, sounds like joshua graham to caesars legion. btw theres not supposed to be times in your dream or you wake up, so maby there was something special about this dream...
edit on 28-7-2011 by stoptheinsanity2012 because: added sentance

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgement, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Were you brought up religious?

If so, it might be a case of your dreams reflecting what is happening in your life.

If you have just rejected an organised religion, maybe your are subconsciously feeling guilt for this and/or worry of what may happen if it is true - and this is projected in the dream. I know if I have any underlying worries, they tend to come out in dreams.

But at the end of the day, like people have said, just because you've rejected a religion doesn't mean you've rejected God.

I hope you find something that works for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would like some more background on the "was a Christian" part?

I think you know the truth, but are confused on what following the truth requires... think about that very carefully... read your Bible

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah I rejected Christianity after I kept one day praying to God and he never answered nor even showed a sign. Then another day I begged him to kill me and even put myself in situations where I could easily be killed (sounds farfetched really rocky time in my life). after nothing happened for a few months, I became Atheist then Agnostic then I went back to Christianity, prayed and told God I was going to explore many other religions to find the truth but I would never stop believing him. Then one day I just did stop believing in God.

top topics

join