It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The world and the human race will never die. We are the most resilent species ever to roam the earth because we've survived the ice age and so many other thing. Not even Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens Neandertalensis, Homo Habilis, Australopithicus Afarensis, Australopthicus Africanus have survived as long as we will survive because we are the indefinite.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
............ at least until 2012.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You don't even know what will happen in 2012.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Maybe 2012 is the date when a new more advanced species of humans will inhabit the earth, and we will be deleted like old software. You don't know, but most likely nothing will happen. Don't prescribe to an idea that has no basis or fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I fear that 2012 is it, although J. Titor claims he was time traveling from 2036 (?) and though things had changed drastically, large amount of the population was still here. Others had died because of nuclear war.
I've read all his threads and I believe him. Everything seems to be right on cue with his predictions.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
In Hinduism, time is cyclical, not linear. We are in the age of Kali, which is the age where man is sinful, and is the most distant from God.

This age will end someday, but mankind will not be obliterated. A new age will begin, called Satya Yuga, or the Age of Truth, in which man re-awakens to his spiritual nature and leads life to his potential.

There is no REAL end to life. Life keeps on going, there may be calamities and such, but mankind will never be vanquished from Earth.

While it is possible for a calamity such as an asteroid hitting Earth in 2012 or some other date, it won't wipe out mankind. It may wipe out huge numbers of people, but there will be survivors who under the most stressful conditions in which they live, they will seek out and find God and re-awaken to their true spriitual nature.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
The world and the human race will never die. We are the most resilent species ever to roam the earth because we've survived the ice age and so many other thing. Not even Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens Neandertalensis, Homo Habilis, Australopithicus Afarensis, Australopthicus Africanus have survived as long as we will survive because we are the indefinite.

The species to which you and all other living human beings on this planet belong is Homo sapiens.

. . .never . . .

I disagree.
To say this (never) is to say FOREVER and that is simply not only a religious impossibility but a physical impossibility.

Other than these small items, i agree with you.

top topics

join