It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Digital clocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I just noticed the new digital time displays at the top of the ATS page. Really neat addition to the site. Thanks, SO & co.

*crosses fingers and hopes this new addition has only been up a short time*

I do notice that the pages take longer to load now....can this be adjusted or is it just my computer that is loading this page slowly??

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yeah - there's actually another thread on this too
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool new feature...too bad they're gone for now - lol

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A nice touch SO, but wouldn't California be better represented by San Francisco or Los Angeles, and Hawaii represented by Honolulu? Just to keep with the “City of Significance” theme? Also, isn’t Tokyo considered the Cardinal +9 GMT city?

Just wondering

Chronological Monkeys, not just for having a clock in our stomachs anymore…

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yeah, Enron, it took a while for my post to be accepted...I think both were done at the same time. So, they were simultaneous not true duplicates.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I like having GMT on my desktop. I'm a WWV freak. Used to listen to that recording for hours. Have several radio controlled clocks, but I still have my Radio Shack Realistic Weather Radio with WWV receiver (5-10-15 mHz), circa 1982. They really cram a lot of info into a broadcast. I especially like the little clicks to correct UTC to UT1.

Here's a nice little program that will keep your computer clock in sync. Most will find it superflous, some will be beside themselves with joy.

new topics

top topics

join