It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Digital clocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I just noticed the new digital time displays at the top of the ATS page. Really neat addition to the site. Thanks, SO & co.

*crosses fingers and hopes this new addition has only been up a short time*

I do notice that the pages take longer to load now....can this be adjusted or is it just my computer that is loading this page slowly??

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yeah - there's actually another thread on this too
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool new feature...too bad they're gone for now - lol

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A nice touch SO, but wouldn't California be better represented by San Francisco or Los Angeles, and Hawaii represented by Honolulu? Just to keep with the �City of Significance� theme? Also, isn�t Tokyo considered the Cardinal +9 GMT city?

Just wondering

Chronological Monkeys, not just for having a clock in our stomachs anymore�

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yeah, Enron, it took a while for my post to be accepted...I think both were done at the same time. So, they were simultaneous not true duplicates.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I like having GMT on my desktop. I'm a WWV freak. Used to listen to that recording for hours. Have several radio controlled clocks, but I still have my Radio Shack Realistic Weather Radio with WWV receiver (5-10-15 mHz), circa 1982. They really cram a lot of info into a broadcast. I especially like the little clicks to correct UTC to UT1.

Here's a nice little program that will keep your computer clock in sync. Most will find it superflous, some will be beside themselves with joy.

new topics

top topics

join