It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Campain videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I didnt find anything thing on these in the search so im posting some campain videos that you might have or not seen.
I honestly hope that this guy is better than obama... well you cant get much worse
anyways here are the links to the videos
Ron Paul Campain video
This is also cool
Cool ron paul video
Tell me what you guys think

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think he has no realistic chance of winning.

I also think some of his ideas are good but some of his ideas would be devastating to the country and he doesn't seem to be able to think long term.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, after the endless amounts of Ron Paul videos that undoubtedly say the same exact thing over and over again endlessly posted all over this website...I will show you a real politician that stands up for the working man and the unemployed.

I don't understand why every single thing Ron Paul does has to be posted on ATS.

This is what a true man of the people sounds like...and it's not Ron Paul:

edit on 28-7-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
All the ideas from political parties are devastating to the country, because the government is the problem, with that said his ideas may be hard on the economy but its either face it now or face worse later.
edit on 28-7-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Well he sounds great but hes trying to reason with obama and thats not going to work.
Obama is gonna do whatever the hell he wants and thats how it has been going

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I have no problem with his economic policies really, my problem lies in that he want's to give States far more power than the Federal Government which in my opinion would lead to a huge mess in all types of things.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Well better than the government having all the power still... we would just get a new name and master but nothing would change

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

care to elaborate on the mess
genuinely curious

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The only thing that will resolve the ongoing problem with this country and make politicians vote their conscience on behalf the American people is to remove lobbyists and special interest campaign/party contributions. Until that changes nothing else will.

Our current politicians should be made to wear corporate sponsor logos like Nascar drivers:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3e47fdaf894.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Our current politicians should be made to wear corporate sponsor logos like Nascar drivers

Absolutely!!!!

If my eyes are correct, that is a picture of Max Baucus....one of best corporate representatives in our government...lol.

He loves wheeling and dealing with Big Pharma and the health insurance companies!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
reply to post by kro32

care to elaborate on the mess
genuinely curious

Sure, Ron Paul from what he has stated would allow the States to have far more power in rules in regulations than the Federal Government has over them. This would mean things like environmental standards would now be left up to the States to regulate, civil rights issues would be state by state, all sorts of things like this.

In 2010 two landmark second amendment cases between individuals and States when before the Supreme Court however if Paul was elected you may have this happening with every state individually and basically flood the justice system with lawsuits that each need to be individually heard instead of one rule for the 50 states.

It would just create a mess. Illegal immigration may be severly punished in Arizona while California may give them amnesty. Things like this would happen under Pauls ideology.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I have no problem with his economic policies really, my problem lies in that he want's to give States far more power than the Federal Government which in my opinion would lead to a huge mess in all types of things.

I thought he just wished to uphold the constitution.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by kro32

I thought he just wished to uphold the constitution.

I guess in a way that's what he thinks he's doing. He's a strict Constitutionalist however and doesn't believe it was written to be adaptable to the times. At least that's what i've gotten from his speeches but correct me if i'm wrong on this.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Personally I think the Fed has taken far too much power from the states..

With individual states having more power it forces them to enact better laws or they will be ousted or people will move.
The states are also such that demographics are varied and different laws suit different demographics..

top topics

join