It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bristol Rebel City Against All Authority

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
this is a slogan that was graffitied on to a huge rock face in the avon gorge near where i live

the rock face has for years been dubbed in huge lettering and the city council never done anything about it

only when this was writen that a fuss was made

i dont want it removed and love the fact it got one over on the morons that run our rebel city

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi gremlin,

Thats funny you mention this, I live just across the severn bridge and on Tuesday I had to go to a house near the airport, and saw this on the way back.

Thought it was quite a statement, but hopefully it wont go as far as hurting innocent people, only a protest against the authorities.

Its no good these days, blowing things up, fighting the police etc as its easily contained, and it usually blows over in a day or two, this sort of protest should be carried out quietly, and over a long period, building up momentum and numbers through a new mind set, rather than reverting back to the old ways.

Glad you brought it up though

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
couldnt agree more pal

things like this make people think more and want to change

aint all about bombing # just takes a lil more time but you get no hate from others

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I have seen this several times and it would be interesting to know what they are trying to achieve by writing it. Although I don't think it would come to anything major.

I have tried to find more info on it but there is nothing.

top topics

join