It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin DMV Claims You Need “Bank Activity” To Get Voter Id Card

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The DMV can refuse you a voter ID card because your bank account doesnt have enough "activity". Whats even more disturbing is that not only can they require to have the bank account in the first place, but if youre not active enough in giving your hard earned money to the global bankers to gamble with you cant vote!

Watch the video if you find this hard to believe because government bureaucracy is forcing the people to participate in a criminal banking system to be able to use the fundamental right to vote!

A woman from Wisconsin captured some of the most blatant and disturbing proof of banker corruption and control over our country on video and uploaded it to YouTube on July 23rd, 2011 for the entire world to see.

The woman is at the Department of Motor Vehicles, or DMV, attempting to obtain a “voter ID” for her son when she stumbles upon a clear case of forcing Americans to participate in the fraudulent fractional reserve banking system.

During this process she uncovered a staggering fact: the DMV has the ability to refuse issuance of an ID card if the bank account of the individual does not show enough “activity.” This means that if you refuse to allow your hard-earned cash to be utilized by bankers to create non-existent funds and thus perpetuate the cancerous banking industry, you cannot vote.

Source w/ith Video

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Democrats go door to door in poor neighborhoods trying to sign illegal immigrants up so I really doubt anyone has to go through stuff like this. If they are asked to they could just go to the nearest graveyard and have the dems pen you in between the names of the dead voters they register.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Did you even watch the video of the actual DMV interaction? youre claiming it doesnt happen when its documented right here in the video.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Voters disinfranchised? In my America?

It's more likely than you think.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes, I watched it.I believe that it happens in some rare cases, as this proves. I just see how easy it is to become registered so I question why anyone would go through this route.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am on the fence on this one. Identity theft is pretty easy to do. You have to bring in mail showing your address is legit, and that you are who you are, because the state is getting sued in court because they made so many mistakes that cost people their livelihoods.

He also had other options to use in order to prove his residency. i agree, someone shows me a bank statement with no activity to prove his residence, it screams criminal or con to me as well. Letting people get away with crime, is not a valid argument to the protection of proving who you are. I have been frustrated as well at the DMV, as they always seem to think you are a criminal first, and then you prove you are not. But lawsuits are what drives these types of residency programs, not tptb. In my opinion.

Proof of Residency

edit on 27-7-2011 by no time because: forgot the link

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

Relying on identity theft as an excuse for government agencies to coerce people into doing business with banks is unacceptable. Identity theft is a crime. Those who commit the crime should be dealt with. Murder happens all the time too, this does not give government the authority to disarm people just because murder happens.

Government was established to deal with criminality when it happens, not prevent criminality. Increasingly, government shows its ineptness in actually dealing with criminality while all the while they use excuses such as the one you have in order to grossly aggregate power.

The coercion of bank accounts in order to obtain a voter ID card is criminal. Do you seriously want to defend criminality?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That'll be the day I hand over one of my bank statements as proof of anything to anyone.

It's nobody's damn business what a person's bank account activity is, or whether or not they even have a freaking bank account. What the hell does bank activity have to do with voting... or even a place of residence for that matter ?!

If you're a full and legal citizen of a country (either by birth or immigration) you should have the right to vote. Period.

Is this the US's way of filtering out the "unwanteds" from the voting pool ?
Poor ? Homeless ? Bankless ?

With the economy going down the toilet the way it is, expect to see a lot more homeless and a lot less "banking activity" from its citizens...

... I guess that means half the country won't be voting in 2012... Pfft.

edit on 27-7-2011 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
With the economy going down the toilet the way it is, expect to see a lot more homeless and a lot less "banking activity" from its citizens...

... I that means guess half the country won't be voting in 2012... Pfft.

Complete Conservative Victory

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is wrong.
Nothing else to say really.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

On the fence for what? I show up at my polling place with my I.D. and then vote? If I get carded anywhere for cigs or an alcohol purchase, I show my I.D.? If I apply for a new job, I show my I.D.?Passport? I need I.D.. To board a plane anymore, I need I.D?
If you can not produce it, I think the blame falls upon that person.
edit on 7/27/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The bank statement seems to be one of alternatives, 'phone bills and power, (utility) driver licence, blah blah and ultimately your national number, same as here. In the case of a bank account and utility, there is no need to show anything other than account number, and if you need a bank account, the bank will ask for your SS/NI number anyway. It's not perfect re security, but that is a seperate issue.

edit on 27-7-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by no time

On the fence for what? I show up at my polling place with my I.D. and then vote? If I get cared anywhere for cigs or an alcohol purchase, I show my I.D.? If I apply for a new job, I show my I.D.?Passport? I need I.D.. To board a plane anymore, I need I.D?
If you can not produce it, I think the blame falls upon that person.

Not sure I get your point. Please clarify. Did you even read my post?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
The DMV can refuse you a voter ID card because your bank account doesnt have enough "activity". Whats even more disturbing is that not only can they require to have the bank account in the first place, but if youre not active enough in giving your hard earned money to the global bankers to gamble with you cant vote!

Without getting into the possible 'need' for such measures, in relation to identity theft, etc, I fail to see how you can conflate an 'inactive' bank account with not' giving your money to global bankers'.

IF you have a bank account with no activity, it seems possible if not likely that it is an account set up for purposes of identity fraud.

I cant imagine having a checking account that has no deposits or withdrawals. Am I paying to the 'global bankers' when I buy food at the local co op?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

Misread your statement. My Faux Paus.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by no time

Relying on identity theft as an excuse for government agencies to coerce people into doing business with banks is unacceptable.

The coercion of bank accounts in order to obtain a voter ID card is criminal. Do you seriously want to defend criminality?

How is this 'coercing' people into 'doing business with banks'?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
This means that if you refuse to allow your hard-earned cash to be utilized by bankers to create non-existent funds and thus perpetuate the cancerous banking industry, you cannot vote.

No it doesn't. It means that if you present your bank account as 'proof' of who you are, then the account needs to be valid. You are not required to have a bank account.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Governments have no lawful authority to insist that a bank account is necessary in order to prove residency. Such an insistence is coercion.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Governments have no lawful authority to insist that a bank account is necessary in order to prove residency. Such an insistence is coercion.

Well, are they requiring a bank account as a 'necessity' or are they saying IF you present a bank account as evidence of your identity (similar to using a utility bill, etc), it needs to be valid/active? The op doesnt make this clear at al.
edit on 27-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well, are they requiring a bank account as a 'necessity' or are they saying IF you present a bank account as evidence of your identity (similar to using a utility bill, etc), it needs to be valid/active? The op doesnt make this clear at al.

I certainly agree with you that the O.P. doesn't make this clear at all. However, even if it is just an "option" to show proof of residency, it is an absurd option. Banks do not require any proof of residency in order to have a bank account with them, but what banks will pretend is required is a Social Security number. In fact, many bank employees will insist it is the "law" when demanding a Social Security number, and those who actually know the law usually have to go as far up as the Vice President of a bank in order to get past that bogus coercion. (When bank employees are insisting it is required by law to present a S.S. number in order to obtain a bank account this is coercion and what is being coerced is liability for a Social Security tax.)

Any resident has plenty of methods by which to prove residency. Homeowners obviously have the deed to their home, renters have receipts, and there is, of course, utility bills. Offering up an "option" of a bank account, if in fact this is just an "option", is wholly inappropriate in terms of proof of residency.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join