It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Teenage Monsanto Employees Age 14, Electrocuted To Death In Illinois

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am a teenage girl, the same age as Hannah and Jade. I live in the same town as they did. I go to the high school they were about to enter, i knew them. Hannah Kendall used to be one of my best friends. Some little-known facts about this are; The farmer who owned the field where they died payed their funeral expenses, medical bills, everything. And Hannah Kendall's dad is suing the company. What happened exactly is, Jade fell down onto the irrigator, and was getting electrocuted, and Hannah, being Jade's best friend, went to help her up. The electricity flowed through Jade's braces, and electrocuted Hannah, therefore, electrocuting Hannah too. I myself have detasseled before, and no, i never had to sign any wavers or anything, They shouldnt have been in that field, and they shouldnt have died. Both the farmer, and the company should go out of buisness, and i swear to god, theyre all going to rot in hell for what happened to beautiful Hannah and Jade. Both sets of their parents are absolutely devastated. RIP Hannah and Jade.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join