It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader, first time member! Happy to be apart of ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS lovers!

I've been absolutely addicted to ATS for a bit now, but have just decided to "take the leap" and become a member. I'm glad I did.

Reading the myriad of interesting, probing, and enlightening threads on here has brought me much joy, as well as a MUCH NEEDED breath of fresh air. I knew that there were plenty of other people who shared my views concerning the world, society, spirituality, and the unknown, but I did not know to what extent.

I am a very spiritual person, and I believe we are all smaller parts of ONE greater whole - hence my username "onewithall." You will definitely see me commenting on threads and posting threads of my own, and I just want to take this moment to let everyone know that I WILL ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT, TREAT EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF ATS WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT AND LOVE.

This is a very special website and it contains considerable amounts of valuable information that the entire world could benefit from. Let's utilize this resource while we still can!

Much love and adoration,
OnewithAll

"Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened."

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

i like spiritual people, welcome.

we need more that can commune with the whole reality of life.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hi onewithall, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
welcome to madness!!!

I was like you once, wide eyed and couldn't wait to add my point of view. but lets be real this site is monitored by various govt agencies so watch out for the men in black and wait till you get censored by the mods that are drunk with power...................oh well welcome anyways

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by onewithall
Hello fellow ATS lovers!

I've been absolutely addicted to ATS for a bit now, but have just decided to "take the leap" and become a member. I'm glad I did.

Reading the myriad of interesting, probing, and enlightening threads on here has brought me much joy, as well as a MUCH NEEDED breath of fresh air. I knew that there were plenty of other people who shared my views concerning the world, society, spirituality, and the unknown, but I did not know to what extent.

I am a very spiritual person, and I believe we are all smaller parts of ONE greater whole - hence my username "onewithall." You will definitely see me commenting on threads and posting threads of my own, and I just want to take this moment to let everyone know that I WILL ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT, TREAT EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF ATS WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT AND LOVE.

This is a very special website and it contains considerable amounts of valuable information that the entire world could benefit from. Let's utilize this resource while we still can!

Much love and adoration,
OnewithAll

"Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened."

Hey there and welcome ... I'm sure we'll bump into eachother from time to time on the boards ... enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
welcome to the forums i look forward to seeing your around the forums

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It gets better the longer im here

Hello and Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

lots to get into here..Enjoy

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thank you SO MUCH for the warm and gracious welcome!

Much love to you all.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I WILL ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT, TREAT EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF ATS WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT AND LOVE.

If you still feel that way in 1 month, you're not participating enough...

You seem very down to earth and I look forward to your contributions...and remember to keep an open mind, otherwise you won't get along with most around here - though, that can be good thing too.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

If you still feel that way in 1 month, you're not participating enough...

You seem very down to earth and I look forward to your contributions...and remember to keep an open mind, otherwise you won't get along with most around here - though, that can be good thing too.

An open mind is the only kind I have.

Thank you for your kind words. I have seen a bit of the hostility that can float around on here, but I just choose to ignore the negative/unenlightened/rude comments and views. However, sometimes one can find new meaning to a certain subject by looking at the rebuttals and cross-referencing them with your own moral "code of conduct."

new topics

top topics

join