It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Glen Beck compares dead teens to Hitler youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Norway: Glen Beck compares dead teens to Hitler youth

www.independent.ie

Glenn Beck, the leading Right-wing American broadcaster, has prompted outrage after comparing the teenage victims of the Utoya Island massacre to the Hitler Youth Beck said that the Labour party youth camp on the island, where 68 people were murdered, bore"disturbing" similarities to the Nazi party's notorious juvenile wing Beck, a multimillionaire darling of the Tea Party movement, said on his nationally-syndicated radio show: "There was a shooting at a politica camp, which sounds a little like-
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
WOW

So we do indeed have idiots everywhere.

But this guy gets paid for it.

Beck should be put on a plane and made to say sorry to every one of the victims families for his words.

That, and give a part of his ill gotten gains to any fund that arises for the victims of this terrible crime.

I hope that Americans switch off from this maniac and stop being force fed bull crap from this idiots mouth.

Again

WOW

www.independent.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

Sorry I have already posted a thread on this topic, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join in!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Oops

My bad

Mods please close this thread

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

NO.....he posted his thread in the wrong column.....Keep this thread and close his

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Beck, a multimillionaire darling of the Tea Party movement

Beck is certainly NOT a darling of the Tea Party! Most Tea Party folks that I know despise him! He is a darling of the couch potato party that vicariously lives through the actions of the real Tea Party, but he is light-years from knowing anything about the true spirit of the Tea Party!

When I hear Palin and Beck and Bachmann mentioned in the same sentence with the Tea Party it makes me physically ill. These are opportunists, not public servants. Anybody that wants to be considered a "leader" should not be a "darling" of anything! They should be standing on their laurels and broadcasting their moral integrity through their good works and actions, not through controversial talking points and rabble-rousing.

God, this literally makes me sick. I am not exaggerating, I have knots in my stomach from seeing the Tea Party railroaded this way.

new topics

top topics

join