It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSI Expects Hot Summer to Transition into Very Warm Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Source

Extreme heat has been the weather headline during the Summer of 2011. Now, top forecasters predict the above average temperatures will last right through fall.

Weather Services International (WSI), a Weather Channel company, has released its temperature outlook for August through October.

Although WSI predicts cooler than normal conditions for the Pacific Coast states and Florida, the group forsees significantly above-normal temperatures expected for the rest of the United States, especially from the Southwest and Rockies across to the southern and central Plains.

For those of you in the Southern Plains who have been suffering through an absolutely horrible summer unfortunately there is no forecast expecting things to change. You’re extremely hot summer will transit into a far above average fall for Lubbock, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, Kansas City, Des Moines, Denver, Cheyenne, and Omaha. All of which are expected to be at least 2°F warmer than average. The above average temperatures also extend from Phoenix to Bismarck, Chicago to Houston, and Atlanta to Boston.

If you want below average temperatures you will need to visit Florida or the Pacific Coast. Thankfully I live in Florida, our summer has been very hot and humid with the heat index regularly 105-115°F and temperatures of 95-100°F.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is when im glad i live in England lol....cloudy sky, is about 19c.....this is our summer haha

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hmm.

are our poles shifting?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
hmm.

are our poles shifting?

Simple answer: No

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think its scalar technology. They can lift the jetstream and locate rain and sunshine wherever they wish.

new topics

top topics

join