It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird little coincidence...?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Anybody notice that all through the internet you see these weird avatars of some dog, or cat looking at you? I did... They bug the hell out of me cause they're just weird, not creative, or funny don't have anything to do with anything and all of them are exactly the same...and...I was just reading about what the tell-tale signs of the biblical " endtime " are, out of sheer boredom and some topic about holy places on yahoo-news that brought me there, when one little thing caught my eye that is listed besides the 7 seals, a making of a mighty kingdom yadayada:

- occurence of animal signs

w00t?

edit on 26-7-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Should've put this in General Chit Chat...gnarf

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Please provide a link to one of the pics... I haven't noticed dog or cat pics like you're talking about. Curious to see what you've noticed.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
?????????????????????

There are probably trillions of pictures of animals on the internet....its no surprise you will see them now and then lol.

Cats and dogs are cute...this is probably why there are so many avatars of them....people love animals/pets.

Nothing to do with religion......strange person you are lol

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
yes as old mate said, please put links to pictures. As well as that, please tell us what part of the bible you are talking about. what you said did not make much sense. I would guess it is in Revelation. Please list book:chapter:verse(s)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Jesus...that's why I should've put this in General Chit Chat...the bible reference I read on the German Wikipedia...and the dog and cat thing...just an observation, don't have any proof or screenshots...but there are lots of them, especially here on abovetopsecret...why would anybody put a cowering dog as their avatar on a conspiracy website...and then so many of them...just weird

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Jesus...that's why I should've put this in General Chit Chat...the bible reference I read on the German Wikipedia...and the dog and cat thing...just an observation, don't have any proof or screenshots...but there are lots of them, especially here on abovetopsecret...why would anybody put a cowering dog as their avatar on a conspiracy website...and then so many of them...just weird

Go look at my profile.....my avatar is of a dog lol.
(i couldnt get it to appear at the side of my posts....gave up months ago trying)

I have my avatar because i think it is funny....there is no conspiracy behind it

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Usually only a rat would be as nervous as the OP when faced with a Dog or a Cat, so I guess it is just a matter of personal nerves getting the best of you!

Blessings and may Jesus be with you in your Hour of Need!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Hell yeah.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

No wait...a rat? wtf?...someone's touchy about their stupid dog avatar...Oo

top topics

join